Prev13
Jedi Reworks = EPz all over again...

Get ready for Jedi to get NERFED real soon. LMAO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlkDL2bQ8HM

Replies

• Tautas
    87 posts Member
    Options
    They gonna release super strong jedi unit, players gonna invest in it and a week later they gonna nerf it.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    Don't worry. They will wait a few days to give some people time to gear Anakin as he is now before Malak gets an "immune to Jedi damage" ability that will allow him to perform as they expect. I'm sure they have analyzed the data to know the optimal number of days to screw the most people. Sith Assassin was a test case.
  • Options

JacenRoe wrote: »
    Don't worry. They will wait a few days to give some people time to gear Anakin as he is now before Malak gets an "immune to Jedi damage" ability that will allow him to perform as they expect. I'm sure they have analyzed the data to know the optimal number of days to screw the most people. Sith Assassin was a test case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6MlHxAzLXA

• Options
    Malak final text: immune to ALL damage from clones, Jawas, CUP, Mob Enforcer, Bespin Characters, Rebels, Ewoks, Max Rebo Band, Cantina Denizens, Sith, Clone and Empire Era Jedi, Bounty Hunters, Rose Tico, Legends characters. 1/10th damage from all Old Republic Era characters.
  • Options
    There’s no way a character we’ve already got will be the key to a malak counter
  • Options
    I am suspicious. My Anakin is g12+1 with 216% CD and 2932 Damage. Against a much, much worse team in GW, he can only eek out 18k hits, nothing near these 70k numbers from the video. If he were taking a bonus turn due to Righteous Fury, we would expect these numbers to double to 36k, still only half of what is in the video.
    EPLbESo.png
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    Don’t forget to factor GMY lead gives CD up
  • Kalano
    415 posts Member
    Options
    They gave us bsf marquee after first jkr event. Quite usual they are providing a counter shortly after releasing new meta char 🤷‍♀️
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    I am suspicious. My Anakin is g12+1 with 216% CD and 2932 Damage. Against a much, much worse team in GW, he can only eek out 18k hits, nothing near these 70k numbers from the video. If he were taking a bonus turn due to Righteous Fury, we would expect these numbers to double to 36k, still only half of what is in the video.
    EPLbESo.png

DR team has a lit of Feroicty so reduced Defense in video. That will increase it. What are your mods like? Who was your lead?
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Don’t forget to factor GMY lead gives CD up

And that doubles the damage?
  • Jenjhys
    272 posts Member
    Options
    No they wil nerf sith and up jedi
  • Options
    Man, CG just can’t get anything right. It’s ridiculous. So we’re going back to the JKR meta? The DR/Malak meta lasted like less than a week? SMH
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member
    Options
    He doesn't completely counter, if you just target Anakin down he won't have any Fury attacks and if you don't most of the test cases left him barely alive. Hardly seems reliable, even with God mods and G12+ on everyone.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    EPLbESo.png

His base damage on his AoE is in the neighborhood of 7,500.

+8.5% offense on a 6* plus mod, and another +8.5% on the square mod. +50% offense from the offense up buff. +100% if his unique procs. That alone pushes the damage to just over 20,000 on a non-crit.

A crit damage set adds +30% crit damage. A crit damage triangle at 6* gives +42%. The crit damage up buff adds +50%. So the same attacks would then crit for over 54,000.

Add to that any offense secondary stats and Revan lead which gives even more bonus offense and crit damage to Jedi, and Anakin could absolutely hit those numbers.
  • Options
    EPLbESo.png

+8.5% offense on a 6* plus mod, and another +8.5% on the square mod. +50% offense from the offense up buff. +100% if his unique procs. That alone pushes the damage to just over 20,000 on a non-crit.

A crit damage set adds +30% crit damage. A crit damage triangle at 6* gives +42%. The crit damage up buff adds +50%. So the same attacks would then crit for over 54,000.

Add to that any offense secondary stats and Revan lead which gives even more bonus offense and crit damage to Jedi, and Anakin could absolutely hit those numbers.

I don't have 6• mods, but I do have 5• offense primaries on square and cross for ~12% total boost there, and 5• CD primary on triangle plus CD set.
    Won't say it isn't possible, but it's hard to see how an extra 5% O boost for 6• primaries, plus 6% CD boost, with a CD up buff is going to hit 70k, even with the 100% boost from Righteous Fury.
  • Options
    EPLbESo.png

Remember how GG was sold?

There are way too many similarities here:
    1. Footage showed insane numbers
    2. Footage showed easily defeating top meta
    3. ahnald was the one promoting it...

Im very skeptic.
  • Options
    Malak final text: immune to ALL damage from clones, Jawas, CUP, Mob Enforcer, Bespin Characters, Rebels, Ewoks, Max Rebo Band, Cantina Denizens, Sith, Clone and Empire Era Jedi, Bounty Hunters, Rose Tico, Legends characters. 1/10th damage from all Old Republic Era characters.

That cracked me up. LOL

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    EPLbESo.png

Remember how GG was sold?

There are way too many similarities here:
    1. Footage showed insane numbers
    2. Footage showed easily defeating top meta
    3. ahnald was the one promoting it...

Im very skeptic.

But the GG videos were preview videos supplied by CG. The videos Ahnald is using regarding the reworks are actual arena battles from his account.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    hahaha Anakin One Shot all Over 100K :)
    use revan, bastila, jolee, hoda, anakin.
  • CorpseMaker77
    602 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Don't you guys think that is to say at least very suspicious the fact that even without the addition of a zeta Anakin is all sudden "very good"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYl-eiTrnHE
  • Options
    Guys, I wouldn't take it at face value the actual damage. Anyone does massive damage versus the Darth Revan line ups because they get almost zero defense due to ferocity. What's great about Anakin's kit besides the damage boost is how he can gain the bonus turn when your team goes to low health, which happens frequently in a JKR team.
  • Options
    TuncBlack wrote: »
    hahaha Anakin One Shot all Over 100K :)
    use revan, bastila, jolee, hoda, anakin.

Don't let his rework fool you guys...

Anakin had the same problem in Battlefront 2, with his "HEROIC MIGHT" ability ('Overpowering Assault' in GoH post rework), he was one shot killing everyone in the game until he got nerfed drastically.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqqFvraGHJc

• Jawwny
    28 posts Member
    Options
    Don't forget the Ferocity on the Sith Empire. 10 stacks, as shown in the video, means 0 defense.
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    EPLbESo.png

I don't have 6• mods, but I do have 5• offense primaries on square and cross for ~12% total boost there, and 5• CD primary on triangle plus CD set.
    Won't say it isn't possible, but it's hard to see how an extra 5% O boost for 6• primaries, plus 6% CD boost, with a CD up buff is going to hit 70k, even with the 100% boost from Righteous Fury.

The real difference is Ferocity. Most of those videos have characters with 15 stacks on them. Even at 10 stacks they have basically no defense.

Edit: In this video, he has +1152 offense and 192% CD, as well as offense up, and lots of Ferocity on the enemy. There are enough videos that this is clearly not CG footage, so it's happening on real accounts. But it will be limited use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqLh_6hyjYg&feature=youtu.be
  • Options
    EPLbESo.png

Mine is gear 8 and his basic is hitting for over 40k.
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    EPLbESo.png

The real difference is Ferocity. Most of those videos have characters with 15 stacks on them. Even at 10 stacks they have basically no defense.

check mine 5 stack aoe
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    EPLbESo.png

My Anakin is at g12. No g12 pieces. Only 5* mods. Potency on the plus. He was easily hitting 35,000-50,000 with no crit damage buff. Not optimal mods. No Revan lead. No offense secondary stats. No crit damage up buff. Not sure what the problem is without seeing your mods. The numbers are definitely legit.
  • Options
    EPLbESo.png

Mine is gear 8 and his basic is hitting for over 40k.

show me the money