Clones! Bugs! Wish lists?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Tuskens definitely need their moment to shine. Even if it’s just a team of five that hold in GA.
  • Options
    I want Katrina, the bug momma
  • Options
    Never watched the clones wars so not sure. Im just tyring to scratch my head on whats going to be needed for whatever is coming. Do we revive efforts to do droids.. Maybe the Bugs? Sure the bugs make sense they dont even have a 5th. But their leader buffs bugs and droids... Than the clones ugh so many awesome possibilities!
  • Options
    It’s definitely a lot of guessing as to what might be useful. I’m personally 7* all the clones, and holding off on the bugs. It might come back to bite me.

A Dooku rework might be fun, if it doesn’t lead to another dodge meta.
  • Options
    Clone Commandos!

Delta Squad: RC-1138 "Boss", RC-1140 "Fixer", RC-1207 "Sev", RC-1262 "Scorch"

g5psib9itdr6.png

Omega Squad: RC-1309 "Niner", RC-1136 "Darman", RC-3222 "Atin", RC-8015 "Fi", RC-5108/8843 "Corr"

gd9dvaqwpbf7.jpg

CC-5576-39 "Gregor"

1w2gs0timtqg.jpg

ARC-77 Captain "Fordo"

nhnaeyiubelb.jpg
    w6h4q8p94pok.gif

Commander "Thorn"

drq0vyhc6vb4.gif

I'll take anything Clone related and new content is always a good thing one way or another, but if CG adds these Clones it'll really make me happy.
    Started July 2016, completely FTP : https://swgoh.gg/u/rogenhamen/
  • Options
    Here’s what I want:
    Padme
    Trench and his capital ship
    GG personal ship
    More clones(Gregor,Wolfe,fox,delta squad..)
    Ki-Adi-mundi
    Shaak-Ti
    Commando droid
    Fallen Anikin
    New Maul
    GK starfighter
    Yoda’s starfighter
    Synergy rework for GR and Seps, make Count dooko an amazing leader, Huge rework to Mace, and make clones better
  • Options
    DarkHelmet wrote: »
    We know that new content is on the way. What new characters are you hoping for? How do you think we’ll get them? Are you excited to play with a different faction? Share your thoughts, and let’s avoid the toxicity...of our city, our city ;)

Mace Rework
  • Options
    I would love to see Clone Commander Wolf and some synergy with Plo Koon! Plo Koon should get reworked to work really well with clones and him and Wolf should be the dynamic duo of a clone squad headed up by Plo.
  • Eutus
    232 posts Member
    Options
    A'Sharad Hett

Oh you!

Could you imagine these forums! "Rar i didnt know who Revan was and now theyre just making up dudes" "Rar the jedi that became Darth Kryat!? Rar and he was a tusken raider!? Beh need Porkins! Trash!"

Totally off topic but yes to Darth Kryat and yes to Cade Skywalker.

• Options
    A fifth Geo and for them to not be dead weight in my roster.
    Padme.
    N-1 Starfighter.
    Kit Fisto, Plo and Mace Rework.

I'd be happy with any content from that era though to be fair.
  • DarthVeritlyn
    704 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    What I want to see is as follows:

- Arc Trooper Jesse
    - Commander Gree
    - Commander Wolffe
    - Kix
    - Tup
    - Hardcase
    - Bad Batch members (Hunter, Tech, Crosshair, Wrecker, Echo)
    - Delta Squad members (Boss, Fixer, Sev, Scorch)
    - Omega Squad members (Darmen, Niner, Fi, Atin, Corr)
    - Commander Bly
    - 501st Trooper Phase II
    - Fallen Anakin
  • Montanz
    212 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Queen genosian with a hive mind ability + a decent leadership and a reanimated genosian that respawns like zombie (just like from clone wars series) it would round off the faction and make them useful and interesting like nightsisters, wouldn’t take much to drag them out of the fluff category. As it stands they are trash and need two releases to even be a team, unless poggle is reworked to be way better as a leader for them. Don’t need them to be meta just need them to be fun and fresh for TW/GA
  • Options
    I want the addition of Nerfman, his nerf ship, and nerf football. Otherwise Gregor, Wolfe and the Bad Batch.
  • Options
    I wish that Ahsoka hadn't been nerfed into a 3rd-rate Chewie.
  • Options
    We’re going to get a new Maul, 3 clones, 3 mandalorians with a star fighter, our 3rd Ashoka, Fallen Anakin, Quinlan Vos, and Padme

How do you know this?
  • Options
    Darth Malak rework would be nice.
  • Options
    Numantle2 wrote: »
    We’re going to get a new Maul, 3 clones, 3 mandalorians with a star fighter, our 3rd Ashoka, Fallen Anakin, Quinlan Vos, and Padme

How do you know this?

He is from the future.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • Options
    Genosian Queen/nest raid.

Rewarding either shards for Karina the great, a potent new Geo Leader, or for Genosian Zombie, which would essentially be a Genosian version of NS Zombie. The ither ine would ideally be in the new Territory Battle, but I almost doubt they'll give Geos this much love.

Tbh, wouldnt mind, Jar Jar, kind of like a C3p0 with more limited synergy but increased utility with his particular synergy as a result. And who doesnt insta die when elft alone (thoif h the idea of his basic hurting him fir 5-8% sounds like a faur balancer if they make him as useful as c3p0 but inly in GR squads)
  • Options
    Fordo, Wolff, Gree, Fox, BLY, R4-P17, Admiral Yularen, Evan Piell, Shaak Ti, Senate Commado, and Ki-Adi Mundi for Light Side.

Commado Droid, Admiral Trench, B1 Commander, R3-S6 “Goldie”, Geonosian Queen, Geonosian Zombie, Robo Maul, Pre Viszla, Bo-Katan, Tactician Droid, Moralo Eval, Hondo Ohnaka, and Bounty Hunter Ventress for Dark Side.

My hopes are too high.