Clones! Bugs! Wish lists?

Prev1
We know that new content is on the way. What new characters are you hoping for? How do you think we’ll get them? Are you excited to play with a different faction? Share your thoughts, and let’s avoid the toxicity...of our city, our city ;)

Replies

• UdalCuain
    5022 posts Member
    Options
    You, what do you own the world?
    How do you own disorder, disorder?

Capital ship for GG.
  • Options
    I'm hoping Hondo Ohnaka will make an appearance in the new season, because then we might finally get him as a character :) Other than that, I'm hoping for more clones (commandos, scouts, Commander Wolffe, Hevy etc.), additional Jedi like Ki-Adi Mundi, Shaak Ti, Quinlan Vos, Adi Gallia, Deepa Billaba, Saesee Tiin and Even Piell, and new droids on the Separatist side, such as tactical and commando droids.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Gregor, KAM, QV, Wulff and Mace rework.
  • Options
    You, what do you own the world?
    How do you own disorder, disorder?

Capital ship for GG.

Kiiiiten, that's creepy! Was listening like 5 minutes ago.

On topic: I want general Pong Krell))
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • Options
    Clone and Geo rework :#

Those two are pretty heavy fluff for my account, I would love for them to be great.
  • Options
    Clone meta. Idk how, but I dream of that day.
  • Options
    A clone meta would be a fun change of pace. I also agree about a Mace rework. I think this will be one of the first reworks after new characters are introduced.
  • Options
    I need more Clones. Maybe full Delta Squad, more Clone medics from different legions for example.
  • Gannon
    1636 posts Member
    Options
    Domino or other clone squads from tcw? Named characters like gregor, heavy, etc. Maybe also arc trooper, Jet trooper, and other variants seen in tcw and battlefront games, etc.
    I just hope everything added or updated in grand republic applies and can sync with all other repubs.
  • Options
    I could go for some bug fixes.
  • Options
    I would really love to see the strategy separatist droid, maybe he can finally put GG at meta level.

A Dooku, Darth Sidious and Mace reworks, along with Kit Fisto.

Maybe the Gungans to be a TW anti-droids team.

Padme and Ki-adi-mundi. Oh, and ships, of course. Ships for separatists droids, for Asaji, Dooku, etc
  • Options
    I hope they keep the synergies applying to the real faction these toons belong to instead of blanket synergies.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Let's hope you get everything since this is also the last season of the clone wars. Probably only going to get 1 pass at this.
  • Options
    @Cleudiomar
    Maybe the Gungans to be a TW anti-droids team.

Did you see episode 1?
  • MasterSeedy
    5076 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Separatists:
    224 (Command-rank B-1)
    Admiral Trench
    Commando Droid
    Commando Droid Sniper
    Darth Tyranus
    Geonosian BeastMaster
    Geonosian Flanker (with ship)
    Tactical Droid (does not directly deal damage, like C-3PO or Hermit Yoda)

Galactic Republic (non-Jedi):
    Admiral Yularen
    Colt (ARC Trooper Commander)
    CC-3636 (Wolffe - young version)
    Fordo (ARC Trooper Captain)
    Hevy
    Padme
    Senate Guard / Senatorial Guard (I LOVE the blues!)
    Shadow Squadron, including
    ...Broadside, &
    ...Matchstick
    ..."Shadow Squadron Pilot" (generic, representing Shadows 3-12)

GR Jedi:
    A'Sharad Hett
    Ki-Adi Mundi
    Quinlan Vos
    Shaak-Ti
    Tiplar
    Tiplee

Traitors to the Galactic Republic who aren't exactly separatists (could be on either side, depending on time):
    Dark Barriss!!!!!
    Fox (Commander of the Coruscant Guard, loyal to Palpatine)
    Pong Krell
    Slick
    Tup

NightSisters
    Naa'leth
    Karis
    NightSister Hunter
    Bounty-Hunter Ventress

Bounty Hunters/Scoundrels
    Bounty-Hunter Ventress (also listed with NightSisters)
    C-21 HighSinger
    Hondo
    Latts Razzi
    Seripas
    Sugi
    Rumi Paramita

Ships:
    Droid Tri-Fighter ("piloted" by Tactical Droid)
    General Kenobi's starfighter (which is terrible, because he hates flying)
    Geonosian Flanker ship
    Ginivex Fanblade (Ventress)
    Hyena Bomber Droid
    Malevolence (Capital Ship, Fleet Commander Darth Tyranus)
    Shadow-1 (Y-wing)
    Shadow-2 (Y-wing)
    Shadow Squadron Y-Wing (for "Shadow Squadron Pilot")
    Vulture Droid ("piloted" by ???)
  • MasterSeedy
    5076 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    That's a lot. But if I had to boil it down to a few "must have" toons, it would include:

Padme
    Dark Barriss - I thought of what her kit might be like on a long-ago thread.
    Geonosian BeastMaster
    A'Sharad Hett
    Hondo

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Make the bugs an actually viable squad.
    Sep capital ship and droid fighters.
    The Bad Batch, but that's pretty much a given with S7 of CW.
    Nexu, the cat-like beast from the arena. More beasts to pave the way for the glorious entrance of Malakili the Rancor handler to lead them! Still have fond memories of my creature deck in SW TCG...
  • Options
    Give Dooku a great sep leadership ability.
    Touch up bugs.

I’m pretty sure there is a new clone squad coming our way
  • Options
    Honestly all I’d want is Delta Squad. Having a full squad would activate synergies depending on how many you actually have. (I.E. Scorch and Sev would have great synergy because they were the closest whereas all four would make a full squad synergy) I even have ability ideas too.

RC-1138 “Boss” : Clone Trooper, Support, Leader, Galactic Republic
    Basic ability : DC-17m Blaster - Deal physical damage and inflict marked (or target locked(based on level of ability)).

Special ability 1 : Breach and Clear - *Does a form up emote with his finger in the air in a circle* Target ally gains 20% Offense (Doubled for Delta Squad members) and call all other Delta Squad members to assist and deal physical damage to all enemies. (Critical hits inflict expose?)

Special ability 2 : Get Some Bacta Commando! - Target ally recovers 10% Health and Protection (Doubled for Delta Squad members) and gain defense up for 2 turns.

Leader Ability : Delta Squad Lead - All Delta Squad members gain 20% offense, 20% defense, and have a 50% chance to call another Delta Squad member to assist, dealing 75% damage. If a Delta Squad member gets defeated, all other members gain protection up for 2 turns.

Unique Ability : Working as one - When Boss is in the leader spot, if a Delta Member critically hits an enemy that has target lock, call all other Delta members to assist dealing 50% damage.

RC-1262 “Scorch” : Clone Trooper, Tank, Galactic Republic
    Basic ability : Wreckless Assault - Deal physical damage to target enemy with a 20-50% chance to deal damage to another random enemy. If the second attack hits, and If both attacks get critical hits, inflict daze on both enemies for 1 turn.

Special Ability : Enemy go boom? - *Attaches AA attachment to DC-17m* Deal physical damage to all enemies with a 25% chance to inflict armor shred and a 50% chance to inflict a damage over time effect on all enemies.

Unique Ability : Squad Demolitionist - If Boss is in the leader spot, gain 20% offense.

Unique Ability 2 : Pod Brother - If Sev is present and takes fatal damage, deal that damage to Scorch instead at 75% damage and gain taunt for 2 turns.

RC-1140 “Fixer” : Clone Trooper, Support, Galactic Republic
    Basic Ability : Tactical Assault - Deal physical damage with a 35% chance to attack again and inflict expose if he does attack a second time.

Special Ability 1 : Jamming Communications - Inflict Ability block on all enemies with a 20% chance to inflict daze for 2 turns.

Special Ability 2 : Cut the chatter - Dispel all debuffs on target ally. If the ally is a Delta Squad member, Fixer and the other member gain advantage for 1 turn.

Unique Ability : Squad Technician - If Boss is in the leader spot, Fixer has a 15% chance to inflict expose on a random enemy at the start of his turn and a 20% chance to give another Delta member advantage when he gets a critical hit.

RC-1207 “Sev” : Clone Trooper, Attacker, Galactic Republic
    Basic Ability : Precise hit - Deal physical damage to target enemy with a 75% chance to inflict target lock.

Special Ability 1 : Fearsome Hunter - *attaches sniper attachment to DC-17m and crouches* Deal physical damage to target enemy and stun them with a 25% chance to call Scorch to assist if Scorch is present, dealing 50% damage.

Special Ability 2 : Advanced Spotting - Gain stealth for 2 turns and Inflict target lock on target enemy which can’t be evaded.

Unique Ability : Squad Hunter - If Boss is in the leader spot, every time Sev critically hits an enemy, Sev has a 75% chance to gain potency up for 2 turns and a 50% chance to give potency up to a random Delta Member as well.

It’s a super broad idea but it’s a really good start. This is my first forum post so I don’t know how tho works if there are upvotes or what.
  • Options
    More beasts to pave the way for the glorious entrance of Malakili the Rancor handler to lead them! Still have fond memories of my creature deck in SW TCG...

I love the idea of a Geonosian BeastMaster or Malakili leading a bunch of animals/primitives like Wampa and the 3 Geo Arena beasts, etc.

Just don't give them that space worm from Ep. 5.
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    Options
    Looking at the current state of the game I’m not sure I want new characters to be released if they have to be nerfed in the week that follows their release. At the moment CG makes an awful job at designing characters, I’d much prefer they first fix what’s wrong in their development pipeline before releasing new toons. Right now I’m not too confident if I should gear up my bugs... What if they are nerfed 3 days after being reworked? :-/
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Options
    Globuhl wrote: »
    Looking at the current state of the game I’m not sure I want new characters to be released if they have to be nerfed in the week that follows their release. At the moment CG makes an awful job at designing characters, I’d much prefer they first fix what’s wrong in their development pipeline before releasing new toons. Right now I’m not too confident if I should gear up my bugs... What if they are nerfed 3 days after being reworked? :-/

Get lost. This post is about happy things and wishful thinking. Not cry baby’s and unjust criticism with little to no perspective outside their own small scope of the game.

Anyways

I’d like so see dooku rework that can form a team with droids and greve
    Then mace windu with a clone rework or a couple additional clones to fix up both of those sets of characters
    Then Padme to go on this anakin kenobi Asoka team
  • Tattz
    192 posts Member
    Options
    I want just 1 more geo so I can make a full squad 😂
  • Options
    We’re going to get a new Maul, 3 clones, 3 mandalorians with a star fighter, our 3rd Ashoka, Fallen Anakin, Quinlan Vos, and Padme
  • Gannon
    1636 posts Member
    Options
    I absolutely hate repeat characters. Get it right the first time, don't make five hans.

Other than repeats tho, I like the suggestions so far, and would also love to see Jedi and clones be plug and play under any republic lead.
  • Options
    Clone meta. Idk how, but I dream of that day.

I know. Take the TW bonus and copy it into Rex's L with a zeta added.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    Not necessarily right away but after the existing Jedi get reworked to be viable for different aspects (mace as an anti sith offense lead, kit fisto as a good attacker, Plo as a tanky support, luminara as a healing support etc) I'd love to see loads of prequel and EU jedi added with their own specific strengths. E.g.

Cin Drallig - a Jedi that calls assists and assists himself, granting buffs.
    KiAdiMundi - a decent damage dealer and off-tank.
    Even Piell - a tough Jedi that gets stronger the lower health and more debuffs he has.
    Oppo Rancisis - a strong attacker with a fracture-like effect.
    Yarrel Poof - a support character that applies debuffs and is immune to debuffs whilst he has protection.
    Roron Corobb - a good attackers with an aoe Ithorian Bellow that armour shreds the main target.
    Shaak Ti - a fast attacker that dazes and chains to other targets.
    Tra S'aa - a tanky support character that heals and gives everyone a new ability (force meld) which shares their buffs and increases damage but can share debuffs and damage taken.
    K'krukh - an incredibly resilient Jedi that can do decent damage and avoid death.
    Yaddle - a great support character with anti sith force abilities that can sacrifice herself to save an ally.

There are loads more I'd love to see but they are some of the top ones.
  • Alijar1
    381 posts Member
    Options
    Tuskens.
    What? They were in Episode 2 and some Clone Wars episodes
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif