Seriously?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    KasuDaishi wrote: »
    What's up with you guys? What do you expect as a player? CG has to make money! Otherwise there would be no game! Think about reality. These are jobs and resources that need to be paid. Are you doing your job for free? Cause you love your boss so much?
    Go to the supermarket and ask the goods for free. Can you imagine the reactions?
    Think about it.

I used to make this very same argument. But look around - things have changed. Yes, companies need to make money...but those that use cynicism and deceit to make it and those that treat their customers like **** aren't around for long.

And I want the game to exist. Because I enjoy it.
  • Options
    They just seeing the money now. They do everything to get as many money as they can. If you dont have Malak, then you are a looser because you dont spent enough money to get him. If you find any counter? No problem, they will nerf it asap. Shame shame shame... I started to play in 2016 and will delete this game in few days. Thanks CG to let this happen.
  • Options
    Honest question... are we at the point now where there’s not enough life left in the game to make P2P worth it? I know I’m done spending a dime on this game after JKR returns next week - and even then I’m pretty much done with my far so probably won’t have to. Mainly because I don’t think the game will last long enough to get my investment back, but also for all the garbage moves lately with the meta, nerfs, and attempt debacle.

I’m no whale, but I spent around $100 on BH getting Chewie and around $60-80 getting Ewoks geared for 3PO... and maybe $60 since then on refreshes for KOTOR toons. No more! I’m not quitting because I love my guild mates, but I’m not spending.
  • Options
    The fact that they can’t let a true power triangle live in this game shows us what kind of state the game is in. It’s sad how far it’s fallen and how much this new guard has ruined the game so fast. How sad
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    NoomiZ wrote: »
    You are gonna lose players fast and then the whales will have a game all for their own. Hope you meant that to happen.

Well, it's been said - they expect you to drop 4-5k a year to keep up...

No that was not said. We should all strive to not misquote people.
  • Options
    Who is they?