you do know you are still SELLING Anakin's Pack for 15 bux right?

2Next

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    BB8droid wrote: »

JKR+Anakin is not even a meta(literally any squad can take it down)

Hyperboles like that one make you lose credibility. You should have left it at he's not meta, which is even debatable since he's the 11th most used character in #1 and top10 teams according to the swgoh.gg metareport.

The Jedi Knight Revan Team makes up 10% of the meta... perhaps we should nerf more than just JKA right? Even though JKA is as squishy as Palpatine and can be one shot by for the most part.

uh? not sure what this has to do with my comment tbh.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    4+4+3=10%? Do you work for the VA or just like to round down whole numbers?

the poster was making reference to the standard JKR team that comprises 10% of the meta, as is easily identified in the picture that accompanied.

he then connected it to an earlier statement that JKA is on teams that finish #1 according to the meta report, so it would be fair of CG to nerf the character.

but snark away
  • USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Rebel_yell wrote: »
    4+4+3=10%? Do you work for the VA or just like to round down whole numbers?

the poster was making reference to the standard JKR team that comprises 10% of the meta, as is easily identified in the picture that accompanied.

he then connected it to an earlier statement that JKA is on teams that finish #1 according to the meta report, so it would be fair of CG to nerf the character.

but snark away

There’s no snark. 10% of the meta is standard JKR, 11% total has JKR with JKA on the team.

The VA does math thusly 0+0=10%, 10%+10%=10%, 80%+10%+30%=85% or a fraction thereof. So my question stands. 21 percent of the meta is JKR teams, 11% of that is JKA divided amongst 3 unique teams with a JKR lead.

58% of the meta is Malak in the team compared to 11% with JKA. Does that really constitute a nerf?
  • Options
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    They sell the 3 reworked char together, not just ani.
    Its your decision to buying the pack at the end.

It's 3 separate packs, I don't know where you got your information.

Those 3 packs appears together.
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    BB8droid wrote: »

JKR+Anakin is not even a meta(literally any squad can take it down)

Hyperboles like that one make you lose credibility. You should have left it at he's not meta, which is even debatable since he's the 11th most used character in #1 and top10 teams according to the swgoh.gg metareport.

The only reason he’s the 11th most used character at number 1 is because literally every other team at that point are DR/Malak teams (his 60k crit against DR is a 20k crit against anyone else) and because of how stupid OP Jedi Revan still is. Fixing Anakin is putting a band aid on a small scratch while ignoring the gaping wound 2 inches away

Maybe they should've oh idk let us unlock Malak at 7 stars instead of 5 stars...That way he'd actually be relevant with his max stats. It's ridiculous that they are noticing all these issues with Malak vs multiple other characters and teams and have yet to realize the fact that they released a new meta character at only 5 stars....Just saying...at max stats Malak probably wouldn't be running into these issues.
  • EAS
    89 posts Member
    Options
    Tactyou wrote: »
    I guess people still love jkr 5 min battle

Only handless and 0 IQ guys have a 5 minutes battle with jkr (Y)
  • Options
    They sell the 3 reworked char together, not just ani.
    Its your decision to buying the pack at the end.

It's 3 separate packs, I don't know where you got your information.

Those 3 packs appears together.

The packs appeared together, but can be bought separately and independent of each other. I agree it’s greed to suggest a nerf and keep the Anakin pack valued at $15. Hey we know we’re gonna nerf him to oblivion, but buy the pack at full price.