So what’s up with visas marr?

usArmyJedi
351 posts Member
So after the clones get revamped and Rex will most likely be taken away from the Rex/wampa/visas team, where’s that leave visas? Are we really not going to give her any type of tag that’ll make her slightly more useful? She’s definitely a KOTOR character. So she should probably belong in the OR teams. Surely a character can’t just be a “light side, healer” and nothing else. Give her a tag to boost viability! You don’t even have to rework her.

Replies

• usArmyJedi
    351 posts Member
    Options
    Actually I change my mind! Give her some DoT synergy. And she would be PERFECT with Carth, Mission, Zaalbar, and Canderous.
  • usArmyJedi
    351 posts Member
    Options
    She and ugnaught are the only ones without a faction tag yet she has a zeta ability? What was the point of her release if you’re not gonna give her a faction tag?
  • UdalCuain
    5022 posts Member
    Options
    usArmyJedi wrote: »
    She and ugnaught are the only ones without a faction tag yet she has a zeta ability? What was the point of her release if you’re not gonna give her a faction tag?

How dare you forget about poor Wampa. She's factionless too.
  • usArmyJedi
    351 posts Member
    Options

It’s a girl? Lol but yeah same with wampa I suppose. He/she is pretty good on its own but according to lore, not sure wampa classifies as anything. It’s unclear whether she is a Sith or Jedi but she is no doubt an OR character. Even Sassy, SiT and Marauder have extra faction tags after DR. The only argument that can be made is that KOTOR 2 characters won’t get a faction until worked upon like the triumvirate
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    It be best if they gave her a Jedi and OR tag so she could work with Revan since Kenobi is about to defect. ;)
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options

It’s a girl? Lol but yeah same with wampa I suppose. He/she is pretty good on its own but according to lore, not sure wampa classifies as anything. It’s unclear whether she is a Sith or Jedi but she is no doubt an OR character. Even Sassy, SiT and Marauder have extra faction tags after DR. The only argument that can be made is that KOTOR 2 characters won’t get a faction until worked upon like the triumvirate

If it's the one who attacked Luke, then yes, it's a girl.
    And I'm still hoping for a "Beast" tag for Wampa, along with some other beasts (Nexu in the new TB?) and Malakili to lead them.
  • Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    It be best if they gave her a Jedi and OR tag so she could work with Revan since Kenobi is about to defect. ;)

Omg I wished.... Seeing how they just nerfed Anikan and basically made him not a Jedi no more. Putting Visas in there might help. I love Visas and have had her worked up since her release. Just need a zeta on her and she is done.
  • Rogenhamen
    160 posts Member
    Options
    wyqiwbq9bvwm.jpg

I've really been slacking on Visas Marr. Never felt motivated to gear her up until recently, but I've also got almost all the other Kotor characters to work on. Really should've started as soon as they came out but it's whatev's, something to work towards. (as long as CG doesn't throw more Kotor characters at us any time soon)
    Started July 2016, completely FTP : https://swgoh.gg/u/rogenhamen/
  • usArmyJedi
    351 posts Member
    Options
    VonZant wrote: »

Eh, I have plo and Juhani to go with my JKR team. I think she would go perfectly in the Carth team calling mad assist and counters with defense penetration. Just needs maybe a little DoT synergy. Plus the Carth team really don’t have a solid 5th character. Juhani and T3 are IGHT at best at that slot. Visas with OR tag with them would be sick. Every time she counters calling the rest of the team to assist
  • Options
    Visas should get the neutral tag and also wampa
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    When Rex gets reworked his lead, and other abilities will only apply to clones
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    When Rex gets reworked his lead, and other abilities will only apply to clones

They better not do that. We already don't have enough general leads that work with any faction. If they get rid of the best one where does that leave our mixed-faction teams. There is no reason to ruin Rex's leader ability, an ability that is not overpowered, doesn't cause bugs, and is very popular.