My thoughts on the game.

13Next

Replies

• G1975
    110 posts Member
    Options
    I thought I was done fighting in the Rancor pit but now it has me doing it all over again starting out with the Gamorreans before the Rancor. How long do I have to go on with this before I move on to something else? George
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    You aren't/weren't in a guild, but you've been trying rancor for months?
  • G1975
    110 posts Member
    Options
    Actually I was mistaken I'm in a guild called Frog-Dog Army Tier 1. George
  • Options
    G1975 wrote: »
    Actually I was mistaken I'm in a guild called Frog-Dog Army Tier 1. George

That is a starter guild which you are automatically put in when you unlock guilds.
  • G1975
    110 posts Member
    Options
    I need help with something, I just did Galatic War going up against the Rebels crew Hera, Kanan, Ezra , Chopper and Zeb. They were level 45 and I'm currently level 51 and I couldn't defeat them and I don't understand. I fought with all the players on my squad and I couldn't take out even one of them, how is it I couldn't win going up against players 6 levels below me in strength? George
  • G1975
    110 posts Member
    Options
    I just left the guild I was in Frog-Dog Army Tier 1 because I wasn't going anywhere in that just fighting the Rancor all over again. I'm currently in level 51 can any of you guys recommend a good guild to join? George
  • dlv1986
    401 posts Member
    Options
    APX_919 wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    you've been told what to do. do it or don't

I'm sorry i didn't attach a message, but it was pretty clear that the above sentiment was stated several times and you had no interest in listening.

The game takes time and patients.

?

Kyno may have confused you with the OP.

This being said, I have read the previous, now closed, thread by the OP and have some concerns about veracity of statements uttered.

1) Stuck at 45 after a year and playing for a year.

While possible, especially if you take long breaks, the next statement invalidates this...

2) Unlocked Sith Marauder and Jango Fett.

Jango Fett came out in September 2018 as a special Marquee. Could a level 45 (or 43 at that time) obtain him? Possibly.

However, Sith Marauder's Marquee was in February 2017, well before the reported playing time. To unlock him, barring Chromium packs, requires unlocking the last Cantina level which can't happen before level 80.

Something is not adding up...

3) Played the Darth Revan event.

Right here it begins to fall apart. A level 45 who can't seemingly figure out daily quests (by his own admission) manages to play the Darth Revan event. With toons that are locked behind Fleet Battles or higher Cantina battles unless he played each Marquee. Yet he doesn't mention these toons at all. He seems to focus on much older toons like Farmboy Luke and considers him "good?" Yet this is the same gentleman who unlocked Jango and Sith Marauder...

4) Ignores advice given yet keeps asking in the exact same way.

When people suggest ways to improve he continues to say the exact same thing without a further attempt at rephrasing. For examples of this, look no further than the ongoing odds thread. People who disagree with one another rephrase their questions to try and get their point across. There is no effort here to do so. There does not appear to be a language barrier as his syntax appears to be that of a native English speaker (classic noun-verb-predicate structure with appropriate use of adjectives, adverbs and gerunds).

This leads me to conclude that the OP is having a bit of fun at our expense. It could be an elaborate attempt at satire, an ill fated effort at humor, a failed experiment in trolling or perhaps the individual in question simply has no idea how to play the game. I know where my suppositions lie.

Busted lol I like your deduction process, it got me divorced but it was spot on.
  • dlv1986
    401 posts Member
    Options
    DarthKoon wrote: »
    Ummm. .. I'll have been going for a year in June and I'm level 82 from playing about half an hour a day.
    Are you joking???

Has to be!
  • dlv1986
    401 posts Member
    Options
    G1975 wrote: »
    I finally finished stage 4 on Cantina battles, again it was really hard but a lot fun. Also again I want to say thank you soo much to my allies for the help they sent me because I don't know if I could have done it without them. The last battle I had was with Rey and her lightsaber and I really enjoyed defeating her since I'm not a fan of the Sequel Trilogy. Unfortunately after finishing stage 4 I have to wait until I'm on level 61 to go any further in Cantina battles so that's disappointing but despite that my gaming experience is getting better. George

Thought you previously stated finishing ALL LS DS AND CANTINA NODES?!
  • G1975
    110 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    div1986 it's true I'm just a causal player and not a serious gamer and it's also true I annoyed a lot of people on the previous thread because they were trying to give me advice and I didn't understand because as I stated their are many aspects of the game I don't understand. The game has had it's ups and downs for me but I still continue playing because I'm huge Star Wars fan. That being said I won't ask anyone for advice anymore on the forums because people think I'm just trolling or whatever. This is something I have to learn on my own. George
    Post edited by G1975 on