5th resistance attacker, res pilot or trooper? Also a couple other resistance questions

2Next

Replies

• Options
    I don't have RJT so I popped mine right back on. I am 1.9 mill gp

I get a lot of damage in parts of HAAT still with my ZInn Poe Trooper Pilot BB8 team. Once my C3PO is worthy (7*) I will probably do some swapping.

I don't regret re-zeta on Finn but my roster stinks. I only just got the CLS team a month ago.
  • Options
    I have zeta Finn and a full g12 team I can use. I tend to only use ZFinn pilot, trooper, Poe, stick Rey. I am not impressed with the teams synergy. Damage is meh at best with my g9 Rouge One team landing more exposes thus doing more damage. Finn needs long battles to do damage but his team is too squishy to survive as long as he can. I always lose my pilot and trooper after they do 2 moves. Stick Rey lasts a little longer. Poe and Finn can’t do damage to pull the W.

I run this team with mostly speed and potency mods. I have battles in TW and GA with them.

Bounty Hunters, Ewoks, First Order, Imp trooper and EP just straight up murder my team. This happens even with Poe and Finn and trooper going before the enemy team. Not enough TM gain nor TM reduction.

Hope this answers questions about ZFinn.

I only manual play him in raids. Defense in TW and GA because he struggles to defeat the enemy team or score extra points.
  • Options
    I have zeta Finn and a full g12 team I can use. I tend to only use ZFinn pilot, trooper, Poe, stick Rey. I am not impressed with the teams synergy. Damage is meh at best with my g9 Rouge One team landing more exposes thus doing more damage. Finn needs long battles to do damage but his team is too squishy to survive as long as he can. I always lose my pilot and trooper after they do 2 moves. Stick Rey lasts a little longer. Poe and Finn can’t do damage to pull the W.

I run this team with mostly speed and potency mods. I have battles in TW and GA with them.

Bounty Hunters, Ewoks, First Order, Imp trooper and EP just straight up murder my team. This happens even with Poe and Finn and trooper going before the enemy team. Not enough TM gain nor TM reduction.

Hope this answers questions about ZFinn.

I only manual play him in raids. Defense in TW and GA because he struggles to defeat the enemy team or score extra points.

lots of great responses thanks everyone. this 1 is of particular interest because it's more or less what i was going to do, use finn, poe, scRey, bb8, and then r2 or pilot/trooper if i use r2 for rebels. disappointing to know that they really don't holdwell on defense, where i want to use them, and even with zeta.

i ve had bb 8 and rey sitting around for a long time, this was my idea to put them to work, and then use finn for raids. i fought g8 finn, r2 and pilot in 3 versus 3 ga, and through some junk at them, the buggers held for 3 battles lol. r2 protecting finn and stuns, finn taunt and heal all and stuns, pilot damaging exposes. ah well, maybe i can use them on offensefor clean up

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    @EpsilonRhoMew Thank you. Very helpful!