Rework Reveal: Nute Gunray

13Next

Replies

• Phoenixeon
    1840 posts Member
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Btw do we get refund on this because jawas lose a leader lol j/k

Just got a refund mail about nute's leader...hey it's real.
  • I like it. If anything it will be another team I can use in DSTB.

I’m just trying to figure out what I can run if I keep all my Separatists droids together.

Dooku Lead, Nute, Sun Fac, Spy, and Soldier. I am not sure where Poggle would fit into team
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    DarthKoon wrote: »
    VonZant wrote: »
    Where is his capital ship ???

Lucrehulk? Passive Super:

Blockade: The enemy reinforce Cool down is increased by 1.

And then the AI to uses it when the whole enemy team has already reinforced.

Its passive so the AI can't mess it up!

Please learn to read my fake poorly-thought-out abilities for non-existant ships. ;)
  • Clash2Far
    179 posts Member
    Clash2Far wrote: »
    Not bad rework. His stats were really low though prior. Did those get buffed as well?

EDIT: Also, why not just remove the scoundrel tag if it's not going to matter at all?

As a scoundrel player guess we need lando at the very end for another leader than Qi'ra.

Yes. Give us OG Lando or Beckett and I’ll be happy lol.
    Ally Code 285-115-111
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Not bad rework. His stats were really low though prior. Did those get buffed as well?

EDIT: Also, why not just remove the scoundrel tag if it's not going to matter at all?

As a scoundrel player guess we need lando at the very end for another leader than Qi'ra.

Yes. Give us OG Lando or Beckett and I’ll be happy lol.

Wait, how is OG Lando different from the Lando we have?
  • Juzz
    366 posts Member
    Am I the only one thinking that the -30% speed is the best part of the extortion?

A 300 speed opponent gets lowered to 210 (-90)
    A 250 speed opponent gets lowered to 175 (-75)
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
  • T a l z i n
    Z o m b i e

Both now in danger of another "rework" similar to the acolyte rework if Nute goes live like this...

*Grabs Popcorn*
  • Cruella1989
    6 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    I’ve got a lot of complaints about this Nute rework. I started a discussion about it if you’re interested in reading it.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/204291/nute-gunray-rework#latest
    518 posts Member
    I was wondering if any of you tested extorsion of Sith Raid and if it could be applied ?
    I guess not since the AI will be bugged but still wondering it's not running for me until sunday.
  • I've got only one question Now, Do we call him Nute Talzin or Mother Gunray ?

LOL!!!
    aka Devotion
  • Please add or rework a leader for seperatists which give debuffs similar with ig-88's lead. Would make nute and geos viable.