GW Character shards

Hey so i havent been able to win galactic war for like a week now and i just beat the 8 node and when i opened the chest i got a shard of admiral ackbar. Sorry i didnt think to take a screenshot (why would i lie) ive experienced getting an extra shard on the second last node but never this early. Anyone else get shards earlier than the last two nodes in GW?

Was cool since i nevrr get any shards since i cant beat it anymore

Replies

• Options
    I have, it's rare
  • scuba
    14067 posts Member
    Options
    Rarely but yeah.
  • RogueXI
    118 posts Member
    Options
    I actually got 3 shards yesterday (old ben, talia and sid) from 8th, 11th and 12th nodes. I was very shocked :)
  • Options
    I regularly get a single shard on the final node but it's usually useless
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    Options
    I've gotten 2 tokens occasionally durin GW
    [SöD]
  • Options
    I used to think Ventress was the GW reward character because the first 4 or 5 times I completed GW I received a Ventress shard. I wish my luck was still that good. Now I always seem to get mob enforcer, tusken raider, or JKG when I complete GW. I did get an additional reward shard once after the 10th node but it was ugnaught so basically useless lol.
  • Options
    Good to hear that there is actually 3 shard options. There better than nothing, but 1 of 80 shards in most cases are useless. I did pull a Vader Shard so I count this like pulling 5-6 normal shards.
  • Options
    Something similar happened to me once, but only once.
  • Options
    I used to think Ventress was the GW reward character because the first 4 or 5 times I completed GW I received a Ventress shard. I wish my luck was still that good. Now I always seem to get mob enforcer, tusken raider, or JKG when I complete GW. I did get an additional reward shard once after the 10th node but it was ugnaught so basically useless lol.

You're getting some quality drops ;)
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384