T3M4 or Juhani

Exletion
649 posts Member
Simple question. Under (z)Carth lead, Juhani as the fifth spot or T3M4. Why or why not?

Replies

• UdalCuain
    5024 posts Member
    Options
    Juhani. Extra taunt is helpful. Plus that frees up T3 for a droid team.
  • Gcdevil
    153 posts Member
    Options
    Is the test of said the Carth team Canderous. Mission, and Zaalbar?
  • Options
    Juhani. She provides another taunt and a cleanse. And if modded for offense, her damage isn’t all that bad.
  • Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    Options
    T3, single cleanse instead of aoe, aoe dispel to avoid ten up on opponents, and if modded full tenacity the whole team to avoid daze or healing immnuity you wont need to cleanse that much
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    Unless you really want t3's dispel, juhani.

Juhani and Z compliment eachother's taunts nicely. T3 was built for droid teams. J brings the team's only cleanse
  • InRevanWeTrust
    68 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Exletion wrote: »
    Simple question. Under (z)Carth lead, Juhani as the fifth spot or T3M4. Why or why not?

A high tenacity Visa mars is way better as the 5th or wampa as the 5th. Juhani is garbage

And just FYI. If this is just for like TW/GA purposes as a defense team. Don't expect a lot from them. I have them all g12 with 2/5 and some 3/5 g12 pieces with good enough modding. Just don't expect they can pull their weight compared to an FO defense team. Bossk.... jango.... or qi'ra. Carth just sucks overall in my opinion and sometimes some will underestimate it. Strictly talking 5v5. Carth is great in 3s with mission/zaalbar at least. I have all 3 of them zetad too.
    Post edited by InRevanWeTrust on
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Wampa. A powerhouse in his own right, and brings DoT synergy and an AoE daze, both very valuable.
    Still not a he.
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    Options
    Exletion wrote: »

A high tenacity Visa mars is way better as the 5th or wampa as the 5th. Juhani is garbage

And just FYI. If this is just for like TW/GA purposes as a defense team. Don't expect a lot from them. I have them all g12 with 2/5 and some 3/5 g12 pieces with good enough modding. Just don't expect they can pull their weight compared to an FO defense team. Bossk.... jango.... or qi'ra. Carth just sucks overall in my opinion and sometimes some will underestimate it. Strictly talking 5v5. Carth is great in 3s with mission/zaalbar at least. I have all 3 of them zetad too.

Because the team is way better in O.