Friday Fun Fact: 5/24

Prev13
CG_SBCrumb
685 posts EA Community Manager
You seemed to enjoy last week's so I figured I’d do this again and provide another fun fact.

I am in the process of creating a special title called “Bastila on the Bench” for the single player who managed to beat Light Side Starforge Showdown WITHOUT Bastila Shan. He will be the only player with said title, so in the future if you see someone with this title in battle, know you are in the presence of a madman genius.

Replies

• Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    I did it without destroying my phone.....do I get a title for that?
  • Ultra
    11541 posts Moderator
    Options
    Kokie wrote: »
    I did it without destroying my phone.....do I get a title for that?
    Were you the only one?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    If somebody does this when the event returns will that person get this title?
  • Options
    I also have a fun fact to share @CG_SBCrumb :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uz0ZeVqqOZM

I hope you understand the irony.

With that said, how cool your building a title for this crazy genius. Having passed the event I can say it wasn’t a peace of cake (please don’t do that again).

Btw, I sadly agree with underlying meaning of the video and I am seeing lots of hard core players leaving the game lately...

Could you provide any comments for our peace of mind ?

@CG_Carrie also. Maybe not the right place but definitely urgent matter.

Hope you answer.
    Cheers,

• Options
    I was wondering where the communication from CG was this week.

Now we know the answer is you hogged the single computer to waste time on a title for one person, that you'll probably make not able to get again.

Congrats to them I guess?
  • TVF
    36655 posts Member
    Options
    Omnitopus wrote: »

Now we know the answer is you hogged the single computer to waste time on a title for one person, that you'll probably make not able to get again.

This is a fun thread. Go complain somewhere else.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    How anyone managed that is incredible! Congrats to that player!
  • Monel
    2787 posts Member
    Options
    That's actually really awesome! And I am pretty sure madman often goes hand in hand with genius! Congrats to that person!

On the other hand, what the heck were thinking not using Bastilla? Lol
  • Monel
    2787 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options

Indeed congrats to them, keep a fun post fun please. Plenty of negative posts to be negative.
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Options

Troll!
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    Options
    Liath wrote: »
    If somebody does this when the event returns will that person get this title?

I would be curious as well. Because it might be a fun little challenge that you could name in honor of that person. Add some spice to the game.
  • Options

Agreed , and to all you it's a fun thread stay out, none of you cg lovers do it for the complaint posts,so don't expect more than you give for these posts.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options

Agreed , and to all you it's a fun thread stay out, none of you cg lovers do it for the complaint posts,so don't expect more than you give for these posts.

If you hate CG so much why do you play the game....this is fun fact Friday, not hate dev day so chill
  • Options
    Tbirds01 wrote: »

Troll!

I'm a troll because I questioned their lack of communication ALL WEEK, when they had promised recently (as they have in the past) more and better communication?

God forbid I don't drink the koolaid and get excited for a lame excuse for "communication". Pretty sure I'm allowed to have and post my opinion here, just like you're allowed to quote me and type "troll" with no actual substance to your argument.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    This is why they choose to communicate on other forums
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    This is why they choose to communicate on other forums

Exactly
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    Back to the matter at hand I kinda wish I had tried without bastila now. This mystic title will haunt me for the rest of my life
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options

Tbirds01 wrote: »

Troll!

I'm a troll because I questioned their lack of communication ALL WEEK, when they had promised recently (as they have in the past) more and better communication?

God forbid I don't drink the koolaid and get excited for a lame excuse for "communication". Pretty sure I'm allowed to have and post my opinion here, just like you're allowed to quote me and type "troll" with no actual substance to your argument.

You guys are the reason we can't have nice things. But, hey, good job making this thread about you and getting all that attention you so desperately crave.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • KalHorn
    102 posts Member
    Options
    That’s really epic but no way do I bother gearing M3 to sub out Bastila when it returns.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    This is awesome!
  • jejuzang
    710 posts Member
    Options
    Great idea. This reminds me of the announcement of the first person to 7 star yoda.
  • Stokat
    831 posts Member
    Options
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    You seemed to enjoy last week's so I figured I’d do this again and provide another fun fact.

I am in the process of creating a special title called “Bastila on the Bench” for the single player who managed to beat Light Side Starforge Showdown WITHOUT Bastila Shan. He will be the only player with said title, so in the future if you see someone with this title in battle, know you are in the presence of a madman genius.

Ha ha I love it! Kudos to the guy that pulled off that stunt
  • DarthKoon
    449 posts Member
    Options
    jejuzang wrote: »
    Great idea. This reminds me of the announcement of the first person to 7 star yoda.

I beat it!!! Of course that was a couple of days ago but you know......

Anyway, this is pretty cool a special title for someone
    They should do this more often it would be a really cool thing to earn. @CG_SBCrumb who did they use??
  • Karlito
    58 posts Member
    Options
    Thank you for pursuing the Friday Fun Fact thread !!
    Love the spirit here (except for the few flap joyers) !
  • Options
    Good luck to that guy. It will be weird if they're using Bastilla as a leader and you see they're title Bastilla on the bench
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Options
    Dinotank46 wrote: »
    Good luck to that guy. It will be weird if they're using Bastilla as a leader and you see they're title Bastilla on the bench

Yeah
    That'd be pretty funny.
  • Options
    Is this your friday fun??? No fun at all
  • Options
    Props to the sole player that achieved this!
    I can’t believe there are people hating on this. Even if you hate cg this player managed to do something that the event design was not meant for.

Really enjoying these Friday fun facts.ty crumb
  • Orphu
    6 posts Member
    Options
    Keep it up, ignore the haters