Options
    Couple of guildmates having the same issue
  • Options
    Are you on Android ?
  • vksg
    132 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Interesting. My GMY was preset on a non-leader slot (and only occuring once). Used Bastila lead and everything worked fine.

My guess:
    They changed the squad selection window recently to make sure that the first slot would get a leader character when prefilling characters. It looks to me that if GMY is your jedi leader with the most power he will be moved to the leader slot. As mission units are supposed to be static you end up with two GMYs.

Regression:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/197857/version-update-3-13-quality-of-life
    Leader Slot Default: When a squad auto-populates in the pre-battle screen, if there is no saved squad in memory, it defaults to putting a Leader in the Leader position
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Options
    But he's in both slots before you even go to select your own.
  • vksg
    132 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    But he's in both slots before you even go to select your own.
    That's what I am talking about. The mission unit is preset. Which might be coded the same way as auto-population. If that triggers the leader-slot-default function (added it to my previous post for clarification) it breaks.
  • Options
    Try going into Select Squad and forming a team there that includes GMY, should get you around the bug for now. And flag the bug on answers HQ
  • Options
    Speedbump wrote: »
    Try going into Select Squad and forming a team there that includes GMY, should get you around the bug for now. And flag the bug on answers HQ

Sounds good, doesn't work :(
  • Options
    Worked for me, but such is the nature of bugs sometimes. There is a thread on answers HQ already, I guess all we can do is pile on it and hope it can get some attention on the weekend (doubtful being a holiday weekend) or they'll send out compensation later.

The only other workaround I can think of would be to remove mods before going into the event screen so that a different jedi with a leader ability is higher GP than GMY so they get priority for that first spot, then press and hold Yoda to put his mods back on before starting the fight. This does seem to be only occuring when GMY is the highest GP leader available.
  • KalHorn
    102 posts Member
    Options
    You would need to put GMY as 5th character to match the preset position (or try a 4 Jedi squad without him.
    Other potential work arounds: Take mods off GMY to lower GP compared to another leader, put a Jedi team for tier 2 with a different leader and GMY in 5th slot
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Report this to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>