Pr33t, Gorkow, INTeLLi, Copperhead, Ryan the Great

Replies

• Options
    Just saw this. I'm Gorkow and I am in Michigan, which I believe is UTC -4.
  • Options
    Hey Gorkow, nice to meet you! You are one of the people I am having absolutely most trouble with in the arena! :neutral:
  • Trawin
    10 posts Member
    Options
    Hi gorkow!! Been fighting with you a lot recently. Great team you got there :D Always thought you were on the eastern side of the world though cause for the past few days you've been taking first from me an hour or so after my payout time.

On server merges I don't think they did. I'm fairly new to the top 20 in comparison to you guys but I've fought some of these newer guys on the way up. Recognize some of the names.
  • Options
    Yeah, I try to get as high as I can before I leave work because I never know if I will get back to the game at payout time (depends on what I doing with my kids and wife). Day light savings has really helped me out now my payout is right when my kids start watching a cartoon before bed so I can play without feeling like I’m neglecting my children.

I agree with servers not merging I think a lot of people just caught up to the top tier; there are people at level 71 as low as rank 200.
  • Options
    Hey Gang, I've been away on holiday for a couple of weeks.

Update could make it very interesting. There seems to be a lot more diversity in our server already.
  • Options
    Do you guys have line? I can set up a group chat.

My ID is Tuscan21.
  • Options
    Yeah, I installed it for guild chat. ID is Maelflux
  • Olfbald
    106 posts Member
    Options
    Hi, i have line, id is olfbald
  • Options
    Thanks guys, I've found you. Any more?
  • Trawin
    10 posts Member
    Options
    I've got line too. My ID is trawin.

And mannnn... Giles, I just saw the protection stat for your RG... NOT looking forward to trying to kill that at all lol
  • Options
    Haha, Protection on that RG is insane!

And now we will really feel the difference at 74 between those that could pre-craft and those that could not. This saddens me a bit :(
  • Trawin
    10 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah on the one hand I wish that whole precrafting thing wasn't an issue. On the other hand though I'm pretty relieved that there aren't as many crazy protected rgs around as there could have been.
  • Options
    Hi Guys, I've set up a line chat. Let me know if you want to join in with your ID.

I only pre crafted one piece (inadvertently).
  • Options
    I'd like to join the group, yes :)
  • Options
    Gorkow wrote: »

Gorkow, are you on Line? If so, do you have an ID? I've set up a chat.
  • Options
    Llewella wrote: »
    Hello all, alot of are in the other side of the world from me so you're probably in bed. Llewella is my in game name.

I'm in central United states I think there's only three people that compete for my payout time and a few others on the east coast the hour before.

Gl :)

Hi Llewella. Have you got a line ID? I've set up a chat
  • jackstraw
    220 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    hey guys - glad to finally have found some of you.
    Post edited by jackstraw on
  • Olfbald
    106 posts Member
    Options
    So what happened to Intelli? Did he have a 7* Vader or what?
  • Options
    Olfbald wrote: »
    So what happened to Intelli? Did he have a 7* Vader or what?

One day I saw him drop and he never came back up. Probably quit.
  • Options
    Yeah probably so. His droid team was pretty good. Too bad.
  • Options
    Tuscan21 wrote: »
    Gorkow wrote: »

Gorkow, are you on Line? If so, do you have an ID? I've set up a chat.

I just downloaded for the guild I joined so I believe my ID is Gorkow
  • Options
    Hi Gorkow, I can't find you. I'm Tuscan21 on line, can you find me? Then I'll add you. Would be great to have you in the group.
  • Options
    Tuscan21 wrote: »
    Hi Gorkow, I can't find you. I'm Tuscan21 on line, can you find me? Then I'll add you. Would be great to have you in the group.

I cant find you either. But it looks like I just had a Display Name and my user ID wasn't set yet. So My User ID is gorkow. Try to find me again maybe it will work this time.
  • Options
    I do not have line id at the moment. Thanks tho. I may add with guilds.
  • Options
    Hey guys! We battle every day on the same server. Never knew about this thread. Glad to meet you!

-Musashi
  • Options
    Hi Musashi. We have a line chat group that gets some chatter through out the day. If you want to join post your line ID.
  • Options
    Thanks Gorkow! It was really cool finding and reading through this thread. I didn't know almost all of you guys are international. I run an elite global guild which takes up most of my time, but I am EST, East Coast US. (I won't paste in my guild thread as it's probably not allowed here, but if you click on my player name above you should be able to see the thread if you wanted to read up on us.) I try to make a run for 1st at 7pm EST. Not sure if anyone else has a 7pm EST Arena payout. I don't have Line but if I get it I will post it here. Free feel to ally me. Great battling with you guys daily! Thanks again!
  • Options

musashi wrote: »
    Thanks Gorkow! It was really cool finding and reading through this thread. I didn't know almost all of you guys are international. I run an elite global guild which takes up most of my time, but I am EST, East Coast US. (I won't paste in my guild thread as it's probably not allowed here, but if you click on my player name above you should be able to see the thread if you wanted to read up on us.) I try to make a run for 1st at 7pm EST. Not sure if anyone else has a 7pm EST Arena payout. I don't have Line but if I get it I will post it here. Free feel to ally me. Great battling with you guys daily! Thanks again!

Musashi!!

Join line just to chat with the gang. Very helpful and fun crew. Otherwise, let me know if you're in discord?

I'm on uk time so we don't clash at all.
  • Options
    Thanks Tuscan! Haven't had a chance to add Line yet. Spending all my time managing my guild and less actually playing, haha. Feel free to add me as a ally! Is anyone going for the 7pm EST Arena payout?

Definitely will reach out once I have Line.

Thanks!
    -musashi
  • Options
    Hello all