1873 posts Member
    Options
    Who needs a calendar anyway?
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Slaveen
    481 posts Member
    Options
    I concur.

CG, please, please, PLEASE, do NOT give us any sort of timely or accurate event calendar for June. Save yourself the time - save us the burden. The burden of knowing how to forecast our efforts to best prepare for events we have literally spent months preparing for. That is the last thing any of the player base wants. Just. Don’t.
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    Options
    Slaveen wrote: »
    I concur.

CG, please, please, PLEASE, do NOT give us any sort of timely or accurate event calendar for June. Save yourself the time - save us the burden. The burden of knowing how to forecast our efforts to best prepare for events we have literally spent months preparing for. That is the last thing any of the player base wants. Just. Don’t.

Exactly. Calendars are highly overrated.
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Options
    I love this thread
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    Lio wrote: »
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    Sure. The calendar is killing the game. Not overly engineered metas that dominate 85-90% of arena. Not last second additions of new gear walls. Not purposefully destroying counter meta squads the community comes up with. Not bugs in very expensive content. Not brutal RNG in events that require people to restart for hours. Not power creep dictionary-long abilities. All that is fine. It's the calendar. 100% agree.

Way to misrepresent OP's point. I guess we can't bring up issues unless it's the worst issue.
    TVF wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Omeah wrote: »
    Someone just learned about reverse psychology
    he is totally serious though

Exactly. The game is dying and the reason is because of the monthly calendar, specifically the fact that it even exists. #killthecalendarsavethegame

What did I misrepresent? He said the calander is killing the game. He did not just say that the calendar is a bad idea. He didn't present it as an insignificant problem that is down low on the list. He literally said it's killing the game, and getting rid of the calendar would save it. You're misrepresenting him I believe. Let him fight the good fight to stop the one thing destroying the game without confusing the issue.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    Sure. The calendar is killing the game. Not overly engineered metas that dominate 85-90% of arena. Not last second additions of new gear walls. Not purposefully destroying counter meta squads the community comes up with. Not bugs in very expensive content. Not brutal RNG in events that require people to restart for hours. Not power creep dictionary-long abilities. All that is fine. It's the calendar. 100% agree.

Way to misrepresent OP's point. I guess we can't bring up issues unless it's the worst issue.

Exactly. The game is dying and the reason is because of the monthly calendar, specifically the fact that it even exists. #killthecalendarsavethegame

What did I misrepresent? He said the calander is killing the game. He did not just say that the calendar is a bad idea. He didn't present it as an insignificant problem that is down low on the list. He literally said it's killing the game, and getting rid of the calendar would save it. You're misrepresenting him I believe. Let him fight the good fight to stop the one thing destroying the game without confusing the issue.

Ok
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Options

Aw, bless you. You thought he was serious.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    I am serious! As serious as the state the game is in because we have a calendar coming any day now and no one is trying to stop it!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options

Awww. Did you read what I said earlier? Your sarcasm detector is WAY off.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options

Lol, Jacen calm down. This is a fun thread.
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Options

You mean when you used the thread (intended as a bit of fun) as a platform to whine about all the things you hate about the game? Yeah, I read it.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    Nihion wrote: »

*Queue the Nickelback song*
  • Buddy
    197 posts Member
    Options

It’s a fun thread, but I seriously now want mystery events
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    Buddy wrote: »

It’s a fun thread, but I seriously now want mystery events

Me too!
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/205008/event-calendar-june#latest

The June calendar just came out but nobody click on the link, ok?
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    Wallet closed.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    Oops I looked at it
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options

Um. I am calm, and having fun. At least I was until the devastation that is the the June Calendar ruined it.
This discussion has been closed.