The "When is the update today?" (Merged threads) thread.

1235Next

Replies

• Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    My game closed and asked to reset, that almost never happens to me
    Maybe it's updating ..idk
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options
    Barrok wrote: »
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Update hasn't been rolled out yet, should be in the next few hours or so.

ALSO, updated the notes to include another change I just found out about:
    • Aurodium Packs have been removed but may make a return in the future.

Guys I'm running the dishwasher, are you SURE you don't have any dishes laying around that need washed? No mooom. 10 minutes later you have a pile of dishes in the sink.

Hey guys, I'm doing the patch notes, I left out the majority of the nerfs, is there anything else you want to add......? Oh yeah, we discontinued the aroudium pack. Patch live in a hour.

Hey now, you are being a little harsh... but, I agree. Makes you wonder what else is going to be left out of the notes. I suspect this wasn't the only one. (watch, speed tiers are back)

We aren't talking about ol' John's bakery shop around the corner. We are talking about a multi billion dollar company called EA. I believe @Widget_gaget was being quite gentle with that description.
  • Options
    By the hair on Jim J bullocks shoulders! He wasn't lying!
  • morcsea
    164 posts Member
    Options
    Just updated mine :-) No level increase.
  • Options
    Yeah.just downloaded and installed. Now I forget why I was waiting on this because it looks... just the same.
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah.just downloaded and installed. Now I forget why I was waiting on this because it looks... just the same.

i spotted some droid packs that can be bought with crystals, in Data card section.
  • Options
    CPMP wrote: »

i spotted some droid packs that can be bought with crystals, in Data card section.

MA MA MA ma what!!?? Ima be right back kids.
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options

And by droid packs he means training droids.
  • Options
    Lies!!!
  • Options
    Mo_liza wrote: »

I was like.. Droid bundle!
    *sigh* lol

• Rumba
    63 posts Member
    Options
    Can you guys see the droid event after the update?
  • Options
    Nope.
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options
    Mo_liza wrote: »

:D
  • Options
    Cant see any droid event....