4051 posts Member
We don't get much in June.

mdw9kpieuvmb.png

Replies

• No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
  • Options
    My biggest gripe is that Assault Battles have all been reduced to 1 day events.
  • vksg
    132 posts Member
    Options
    ?
    rltdo3weju8z.png
  • Options
    kh2ouija wrote: »
    Yep, rolo/probe shards divided per two in territory battle, NS heroic battle duration halved, hardnode back to 5 attemp from 8, now this.
    These months are not f2p friendly...
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    vksg wrote: »
    ?
    rltdo3weju8z.png

I still get the empty one on the announcement. But thanks!
  • Options
    Yeah, take away the only really fun part of the game for an entire month.... dopes.
  • Options
    I hope the update that's coming has some exciting stuff, because that calendar is pretty depressing
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    Ugh I told everyone not to look! Now the game will die!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Azza
    245 posts Member
    Options
    It does seem like an extremely boring month though
  • Options
    so if we pretend that calendar doesn't exist it will get better?
  • Options
    That’s an interesting color scheme this month, after the geonosian colors that came with last month’s Padme release.
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    yohann269 wrote: »
    so if we pretend that calendar doesn't exist it will get better?

It's too late! You looked!
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    Options

Its true that a single event has been reduced from two days to one, but as a counterbalance it allows them to run more of the varying assault battles. In May they ran three assault battles which spanned the course of six days, but in June we are getting six assault battles over the span of six days. Overall, players should be getting similar results to last month plus players that need particular events to run get that opportunity without having to wait.

Objectively, I'm not sure if it counts as a positive place or negative change. I like the fact that we will have all the varying assault battles within the month, but I could see how it could be a potential hurt on players that needed the two days of the same characters.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    "Daily Login Character for June: Umbaran Starfighter"
    Maybe it's time to panic farm Ani's Eta? :/
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    HK22 wrote: »

Its true that a single event has been reduced from two days to one, but as a counterbalance it allows them to run more of the varying assault battles. In May they ran three assault battles which spanned the course of six days, but in June we are getting six assault battles over the span of six days. Overall, players should be getting similar results to last month plus players that need particular events to run get that opportunity without having to wait.

Objectively, I'm not sure if it counts as a positive place or negative change. I like the fact that we will have all the varying assault battles within the month, but I could see how it could be a potential hurt on players that needed the two days of the same characters.

It's functionally the same as last month, however it's the same nerf to shard currency as last month compared to the previous months.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    @No_Try

Have you tried clearing your cache?
  • Options
    Boring month. Awaiting Darth revan arrival hopefully end of june. Otherwise it will be a very boring month
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    AlexBallas wrote: »
    Boring month. Awaiting Darth revan arrival hopefully end of june. Otherwise it will be a very boring month

The calendar is usually boring. The good stuff rarely shows up when first posted. And there was that whole reference to making up GA rewards with other events.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    @No_Try

I'm on pc.
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    No_Try wrote: »
    @No_Try

I'm on pc.

And?
  • Options
    Legend91 wrote: »
    "Daily Login Character for June: Umbaran Starfighter"
    Maybe it's time to panic farm Ani's Eta? :/

Add this to he gap between Contact Protocol and Artist of War. The gap is just under 3mths so not really expecting Darth Revan, the possible for the 28th as that would be right on 3mths. With the Login and DS GeoTB coming expecting a Separatist Capital ship in that gap
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    @No_Try

I'm on pc.

And?

And what cache am I supposed to clean?
  • Options
    I am pretty excited to finally get a chance at 3po. Tbh.
  • Options
    That’s an interesting color scheme this month, after the geonosian colors that came with last month’s Padme release.

Hmmm...purple for Mace’s upcoming rework and the true return of GR?
  • Options
    Journey characters are not normally added to the calendar until the third run
  • Options
    Perro wrote: »
    Where is DR? Not sticking to the 3 month rule pertaining to legendaries coming back?

The first time a journey event returns, they don't put it on the calendar until shortly before its return. They don't put it on the advance monthly calendar.
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    @No_Try

I'm on pc.

And?

And what cache am I supposed to clean?

Your browser cache
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Options
    So... If it is a clone war month... And the login is a clone ship... Why not give us something more useful?? 🤔🤔