June Events Calendar

13Next

Replies

• Daffy
    7 posts Member
    Options
    June Calendar and Events is BORING! no major event for long time players. where's the Scourge of the Old Republic event? last running was March 25th, 3 months, that's June! Right?7eb38w3sz30t.png
  • Options
    That’s an interesting color scheme this month, after the geonosian colors that came with last month’s Padme release.

It’s the digital equivalent of a five year old scribbling on construction paper.
  • Options
    Daffy wrote: »
    June Calendar and Events is BORING! no major event for long time players. where's the Scourge of the Old Republic event? last running was March 25th, 3 months, that's June! Right?7eb38w3sz30t.png

New Events are not posted on the calendar is what the cadence says
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Daffy wrote: »

These events don’t show up on the calendar in advance until the third time around. And the calendar is *always” boring.
  • TVF
    36691 posts Member
    Options
    And everyone is always grumpy about it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Damon_Skye wrote: »
    Molmaxwell wrote: »
    Home one event after chimera ends ☹️

Yeah, I'm with you on this. Seems mad to have Executrix at the start of the month only a few days after it's arrival in May (which still hasn't come!) and for Home One to be conveniently after Chimera ends. I am 30 away from Home one, so was all set to blow some crystals on a refresh in June to allow me to finish off Chimera.

The last day of the Chim event coincides with the H1 event.

Yeah, but that is usually the cross over point on events - so for me (based on my timezone), Chimera event would finish at 7.59am and H1 starts at 8.00am.
    Would be nice to be able to get Chimera, but the more I've thought about it, the saving of crystals (to promote H1) is fine with me. 7* H1 in July and wait for Chimera in September-ish. :)