Anakin the Savior

2Next

Replies

• Bulldog1205
    3573 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Jarvind wrote: »
    I wish people would grow a brain and keep quiet about these loop teams so they'd stop fixing them.

They should fix this one. I'm just hoping they don't break something else in the process.

I wonder if they will make bonus turns go back to entering a tiebreaker with 100% TM. I actually tried this team before and it didn’t work, because you couldn’t guarantee Anakin alternated with the NS (if they don’t alternate you don’t call an assist on every NS attack). The bonus turn change is what broke this.
  • Ultra
    11592 posts Moderator
    Options
    They said they want to minimize changes to characters and it seems like they don't want to change how bonus turns work either but we'll see
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Just posted that it will probably be nerfed after GAC release.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2944 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    They said they want to minimize changes to characters and it seems like they don't want to change how bonus turns work either but we'll see

My guess is that it won’t change because they want to avoid the back lash of the past nerfs. JKA is in a good place and they don’t want to mess with that or take away man hours trying to engineer a fix, then test that fix, then announce it, then deal with the hate that will follow.
  • Options
    They should leave it. HSTR is a chore to begin with and outside of a top ten finish the rewards are almost as big of a joke as HAAT.
  • Jarvind
    3932 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

My guess is that it won’t change because they want to avoid the back lash of the past nerfs. JKA is in a good place and they don’t want to mess with that or take away man hours trying to engineer a fix, then test that fix, then announce it, then deal with the hate that will follow.

All they'd have to do is make JKA only gain bonus turns on the death of Jedi or Republic allies. No more loop, still savage with most of his ideal teammates.
  • Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

All they'd have to do is make JKA only gain bonus turns on the death of Jedi or Republic allies. No more loop, still savage with most of his ideal teammates.
    That is the perfect solution. Which means there’s no way they’ll do it!
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    They should leave it. HSTR is a chore to begin with and outside of a top ten finish the rewards are almost as big of a joke as HAAT.

You only need a few teams to get a top score, JTR 10m+, JKR 12m++, DR 3m+ (or Deathstorm for an easy 7m+ but that's an RNG heavy team and requires more time spent). So with only 3 teams you can easily get 25m++ (even for higher guilds at 200m+ GP that'll mostly be a top 10 spot) in a very reasonable time.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Kai_Mulai
    683 posts Member
    Options
    Nightsisters also do well in taking out Nihilus in phase 4