Shaak Ti event Bugged ?²

Prev13
keknoby
93 posts Member
i just tried the bonus level on shaak ti event... so much TM debuff i could never play
and when i can play a littel i try to shoot a B2 droid with G12 full zeta character, not even scratch them...
i just deal no damage...
is there a overpowered invisible bonus in the air ?

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    I think it's just designed to work best with clones.
  • Options
    Cleared it with crappy clones. Best was g9 Fives he basically duo it with Shak. Killed b1 drones first. Then b2 then GH
  • keknoby
    93 posts Member
    Options
    Cleared it with crappy clones. Best was g9 Fives he basically duo it with Shak. Killed b1 drones first. Then b2 then GH
    thank you for that information, just tried with my poorly geared clones (really bad compared to my best characters) and they died fast but the duo shaakti+fives (gear 8) finish the job
    so a fives gear 8 does better than a galactic republic team (GK yoda ashoka R2D2 all G12 full power)
  • Cs99
    146 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah. Pretty crazy thay my clones who are 33,000 combine gp could clear it, but maxed jkr, gmy, gk & jolee got slaughtered.
  • Options
    Yeah, I ran it with G12 all zetas arena JKR, Jolee, GMY & GK, lost. (and took 10 minutes to lose)

Ran it with G12 GK, zGMY, JKA and zAhsoka, even worse.

Ran it with crappy G8 clones, no problem.
  • Cs99
    146 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, I ran it with G12 all zetas arena JKR, Jolee, GMY & GK, lost. (and took 10 minutes to lose)

Ran it with G12 GK, zGMY, JKA and zAhsoka, even worse.

Ran it with crappy G8 clones, no problem.

Exactly
  • Options
    Cleared it with Talzin, zombie, daka, barris also. Killed b1's first then gg, b2's. If you don't have good clone troopers.
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    I just want to know the significance of the squared question.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • AIWA
    43 posts Member
    Options
    Wampa or Nest
    have fun
    Gibst du jemandem die möglichkeit zu fliegen, dann musst du **** rechnen das er fliegt!
  • ShawDou
    297 posts Member
    Options
    Yea pretty much you cant do it without clones, since her leadership works against you. Find it really bad design that it can be done only with predefined 4 other chars :(
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    ShawDou wrote: »
    Yea pretty much you cant do it without clones, since her leadership works against you. Find it really bad design that it can be done only with predefined 4 other chars :(

Why is that bad design?

Your preference /= bad
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

A question times a question equals a statement!
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    Monel wrote: »

Hmmm I'm pretty sure it's more like matter times anti-matter.

It's been a fun ride, forum.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options

How does it work against you? It just doesn't work at all for a squad without clones.
  • Options
    I ran 3 crappy fillers and nest. clones aren’t geared up enough at all
  • Options
    Ironically I used my separatists for the bonus tier, did it first try. Dooku shredded those B2s and B1s completely with his endless counters and 15k crits. Hah I love how Dooku is awesome nooow :smiley:
  • Options
    I used CLS, Chewy, Han, C3PO and cleared it first time no problem.
  • Nurgle
    252 posts Member
    Options
    I used CLS, Chewy, Han, C3PO and cleared it first time no problem.

I did the exact same thing.
    I‘M PICKLE RICK!
  • kieltrx
    129 posts Member
    Options
    Same with cls, no problem..
  • Hilts
    12 posts Member
    Options
    Nest - nuff said
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    It's bugged because you can't beat it?

The unofficial motto of the forum.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options

Well it's certainly not true that it can only be done with specific 4 characters. Lots of things can beat it, just not any random thing you might try. I threw in Rex since I have him geared and he can give TM to the rest of the team, and that solved my problem without using any other clones.
  • Options
    My Kylo Unmasked and Shaak killed them all. :D I am sorry but that was crappy level design. It doesn´t make sense that weak unit can beat them and meta ones can´t. But made me laugh. :D
  • Options
    I liked the idea that it's not an event to just plug in your "go to" squad, and collect the rewards. My first couple of attempts were with different Jedi, because I wanted to see the Jedi leadership for a potential future squad. Then realized this event was to showcase the Clone Troopers interaction with Shaak-ti. Nothing to get too upset about.
  • Options
    I beat it the first time with clones echo and gives survived along ti. Second run used Wampa, nest, cls, and chewy. Wampa and nest survived. Wampa was the only one other than ti getting turns.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    I managed it with BB-8, JTR, Han, and Holdo. Counters are a must.
    Still not a he.
  • jfears2
    188 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Monel wrote: »

NO SIR!!!!, a question times a question equals another question, and that is an infinite loop. Sorry we will have to nerf you :wink:

For the actual topic at hand, I thought this might be the first marquee I wouldn't finish all the tiers because I kept getting slaughtered because my clones are real bad, like really really bad and I didn't want to use gear/ability mats on them yet. Ran the CLS, Han, Chewy, R2 team, never used call to action, got a lot of counters. You have to take out the B1s first, thats what is feeding so much TM to the team is seems. Even after one was gone the B2s seemed to calm down a bit.
    You can probably assume the majority of what I post is sarcasm, feel free to skip and move along rather than reading...
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    Options
    keknoby wrote: »
    thank you for that information, just tried with my poorly geared clones (really bad compared to my best characters) and they died fast but the duo shaakti+fives (gear 8) finish the job
    so a fives gear 8 does better than a galactic republic team (GK yoda ashoka R2D2 all G12 full power)

I did the exact same thing. Lol. Gear 8 clones, but fives and Shaak ftw. :smile:
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • keknoby
    93 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    It's bugged because you can't beat it?

My two revean teams lost. My g8 clones won.
    no it seem's bugged because of the difficulty (for a marquee event) when you can't beat a single G11 B2 with fully geared +gold mods and zeta characters and being stuck because of a huge TM drop down
    eventually beat the monster with level 66, gear8, 4 stars clones level 4 to 5 in the capacities (lol)

was not intentional, i probably hit the pad on the square when i was writing :D
    Post edited by keknoby on