Shaak Ti event Bugged ?²

Replies

• Corpus
    71 posts Member
    Options
    ShawDou wrote: »
    Yea pretty much you cant do it without clones, since her leadership works against you. Find it really bad design that it can be done only with predefined 4 other chars :(

Do able without Clones. Think counter attackers. Been playing around with it and have won with 4 different teams. Two battle I had all 5 toons left.

These aren't optimized arena teams either. Range between gear9 and gear12 with average to good mods.

That said my GR and Jedi teams got stomped many times ;)
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Yea pretty much you cant do it without clones, since her leadership works against you. Find it really bad design that it can be done only with predefined 4 other chars :(

Why is that bad design?

Your preference /= bad

Prescribed gameplay= bad
  • TVF
    36643 posts Member
    Options
    3pourr2 wrote: »

Why is that bad design?

Your preference /= bad

Prescribed gameplay= bad

I should be able to take my Ewoks into fleet arena!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • keknoby
    93 posts Member
    Options
    could be fun... launching ewoks through lazers to see if they make a good carpaccio.. o:)
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Clones or anything that counters...anything else = just watch their faces melt.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    3pourr2 wrote: »

Why is that bad design?

Your preference /= bad

Prescribed gameplay= bad

You mean a kinda prescribed squad in an event meant to showcase that squad in action?
  • Ralakili
    104 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    keknoby wrote: »
    i just tried the bonus level on shaak ti event... so much TM debuff i could never play
    and when i can play a littel i try to shoot a B2 droid with G12 full zeta character, not even scratch them...
    i just deal no damage...
    is there a overpowered invisible bonus in the air ?
    It's beatable with jedi. I used JKR, GK, Jolee and GMY. I tried some other combinations first and they didn't work as well (Bastila, Hoda, etc). My jedi are G12 though and well-modded.

• YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    I used zero clones and beat it easily.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    Rainman wrote: »
    Cleared it with Talzin, zombie, daka, barris also. Killed b1's first then gg, b2's. If you don't have good clone troopers.

I couldn't clear it with my Jedi, and my clones didn't have enough gear. Tried with my NS and died. When I saw your post I realized I hadn't used NSZ; once I plugged her into my equation = cleared!
  • thedrjojo
    960 posts Member
    Options
    G12 zaalbar took the beating and armor shredded gg x3 so my g9 5* nest could do the rest (without zaal,my nest couldn't take out gg). My g8 kru helped but died before the last b1. My g8 Rex didn't do much of anything
  • Options
    Leytuhas wrote: »
    FolsomTony wrote: »
    I liked the idea that it's not an event to just plug in your "go to" squad, and collect the rewards. My first couple of attempts were with different Jedi, because I wanted to see the Jedi leadership for a potential future squad. Then realized this event was to showcase the Clone Troopers interaction with Shaak-ti. Nothing to get too upset about.

I plugged in my go-to squad and got rewards. I was more annoyed that they removed the auto button and that B2 would magically proc relentless barrage even though he was the one I hit.

Just think if your go to squad was G12 clones. My point was that it took a little more thought than just using what most people use. So, what was you "go to" squad?
  • Options
    My G11/12 Revan team was getting killed, so I sent in KRU, CLS, GK, and Han Solo. Focused on the B1 droids first and the retribution & counters slowly picked them off. Then it was easy from there.
  • Mstrefe1
    281 posts Member
    Options
    I figured someone would post about the difficulty after going through it myself. I had a feeling going into it that it would be difficult without using clones. I put in DN, Sion, Nest, and Thrawn. Thrawn died without a turn, DN died pretty quickly as well with Shaak Ti. Sion held on for a while, but even he died due to the TM gain. Nest soloed the whole thing, and even she almost lost after getting down just to Grievous.
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Shaak and Fives .. stack tenacity on fives, watch it auto all those B1s to oblivion. No other clones required. Mine was t7, i posted pics in another thread.
  • Options
    Use FO. Their counter attacks wear down b1s. Kru, fotp, fost, kylo.
  • MaulVI
    45 posts Member
    Options
    Easy to beat without clones, use Traya, DN, DS, Thrawn. Ez.
  • BamWrath
    242 posts Member
    Options
    Ironically I used my separatists for the bonus tier, did it first try. Dooku shredded those B2s and B1s completely with his endless counters and 15k crits. Hah I love how Dooku is awesome nooow :smiley:

any toons that counter kill it. I did it with cls, han, wampa and nest. Breezed through
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member
    Options
    G8 Fives can solo it. So can a decent CLS or really any unit that has built in counter.
  • Nism0z33
    21 posts Member
    Options
    5's nest wampa aylaa dooku... Any ton that attacks out of turn
  • joelgs23
    251 posts Member
    Options
    I cleared it with g12 zSolo, g12 zC3PO, g12 zK2So and g9 Storm Trooper Han. My strat was counter attacking. STH gave team turn meter, Solo, Shaak and K2 have counter attacks ( the only way I could get turns!) and C3PO gave extra damage through expose. It worked well. K2 was a beast actually!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    wampa, MT, Han, chewie.

Counters help, Plague made it easy, once you get to move.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    What will be funny is when they run a geonosian event and someone asks if the event is bugged.
  • Ultra
    11538 posts Moderator
    Options
    Monel wrote: »
    What will be funny is when they run a geonosian event and someone asks if the event is bugged.
    Can't tell if you made the pun intentionally or not
  • Options
    My boy darth revan and Co smashed it like they do all things woooooo true sith lords baby!
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    Can't tell if you made the pun intentionally or not

Hmm, I guess you'll never know.