Cheaters everywhere

Prev1
AshavonTargarius
13 posts Member
edited June 2019
I didn't know how but it seems like Capital Games don't care about cheaters. No wonder thou, people who complain about cheaters don't get helped. Amazing how every time it is a general radio silence around when it comes to cheaters.

This person for example has beaten me in fleet arena in 15 seconds and also has heroic sith att and rancor with phoenix squad. Amazing isn't it? And this company has the nerve to charge you outlandish sums of money for packs which are useless giving the fact that he can beat your jkr and dr with lvl 1 jawas, but yeah who cares. No wonder why people are leaving when their community management is close to none.
If you gonna tell me send a mail to cg_leviathan or cg_lucifer or cg_carrie, I've done it already. Also my fleet arena players all have done the same to stop this person from cheating but cg doesn't care. I mean you don't even need to research if he is a cheater. He has **** sith smiter with phoenix squad. Also he took me out in 15 seconds frmn 2nd position in fleet to 6th before the countdown ended and it's not the first time this happened. I lost a ton of crystals due to this guy. A good few thousands to be exact which I won't get back cause of people who aren't doing their jobs.

This is me btw, playing for roughly 4 months and no he has no chance to even beat me, not mentioning the fact that he beats me in exactly 15 seconds. Hopefully they will do something before people quit due to cheaters around here...

Post edited by AshavonTargarius on

Replies

• LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    lmfao if thats not obvious cheating i dont know what is....
    But sadly this post will be removed as naming and shaming is against the guidlines etc etc etc
  • Options
    This is about fleet right? I don't see the problem. You both have 5* capitals, and he's running a good synergy line-up. I've been beating 330k+ pwr fleets with my sith ships since my fleet was barely 200k.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    This person for example has beaten me in fleet arena in 15 seconds and also has heroic sith att and rancor with phoenix squad. Amazing isn't it?

Participating in heroic raids only requires one single 7* character. Your screenshot prooves, that he has that already. Your screenshots DON'T proove, that you were beat in 15 seconds in fleet arena.
    If you gonna tell me send a mail to cg_leviathan or cg_lucifer or cg_carrie, I've done it already.

Send a personal message to Leviathan or LucifersDaddy.
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    the screenshot proves he has taken 1st place in heroic sith raid to be able to have the sith smiter tag.
    looking at his both arenas + considering its a pretty new account i doubt he was able to do 20+ million damage in a heroic sith raid to be able to get 1st place
  • rokota
    166 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    LynnYoda wrote: »
    looking at his both arenas + considering its a pretty new account i doubt he was able to do 20+ million damage in a heroic sith raid to be able to get 1st place

That's the point, there are whole cheating guilds out there doing hstr with almost new accounts, and the only thing cg is doing against (beside closing accounts when they got caught) is bringing GP limits for their events to prevent such low level players to participate (like e.g. Malak or the new Geo-TB)!

These limits have nothing to do with "protect players from frustration because of how hard an event will be" but just to stop those cheaters :wink:
  • AshavonTargarius
    13 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    This is about fleet right? I don't see the problem. You both have 5* capitals, and he's running a good synergy line-up. I've been beating 330k+ pwr fleets with my sith ships since my fleet was barely 200k.

Yeah sure you're right. Let me post the teams. And yes today if he does the same I will post again the amount of time needed for him to beat me. For now, this is my fleet team:

And this is his:

Also I have most of my ships with purple skill unlocked... Now tell me what are his chances of winning in general?
  • Options
    rokota wrote: »

That's the point, there are whole cheating guilds out there doing hstr with almost new accounts, and the only thing cg is doing against (beside closing accounts when they got caught) is bringing GP limits for their events to prevent such low level players to participate (like e.g. Malak or the new Geo-TB)!

These limits have nothing to do with "protect players from frustration because of how hard an event will be" but just to stop those cheaters :wink:

True they aren't doing a good job at all and they make tons of money out of this game. If they actually cared this game wouldn't have lost most of it's population but hey here we are
  • Options
    the screenshot proves he has taken 1st place in heroic sith raid to be able to have the sith smiter tag.

Sadly I didn't manage to get proof of him beating me in 15 seconds. But I will get a recording app and post it on youtube...
  • Options
    I am în same fleet server as Ashavon and have The same trouble with those cheaters. Îs not The first Time when we defeat him and send IT to rank 6 and we left him 15 second until reward.... And gues what.... În 15 sec.... He îs back on rank 2 or even rank 1... That cheater îs a New player... With heroic sit achieve. And not to mention he hâd The achievement when he had only lvl 72....and gear 7 Phoenix squad.... Imposibile. Why to Invest în this game to lvl up chars... To gear them when some "smart" guys use cheats and make everithing easy în no Time. Probably this îs 1 of the reason why People quit this game.
  • AshavonTargarius
    13 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Waqui wrote: »
    This person for example has beaten me in fleet arena in 15 seconds and also has heroic sith att and rancor with phoenix squad. Amazing isn't it?

Participating in heroic raids only requires one single 7* character. Your screenshot prooves, that he has that already. Your screenshots DON'T proove, that you were beat in 15 seconds in fleet arena.
    If you gonna tell me send a mail to cg_leviathan or cg_lucifer or cg_carrie, I've done it already.

Yeah you can't post recordings as of my knowledge on the forums. But I can prove that him being top dmg in hsith is imposible. Here are his chars:
  • AshavonTargarius
    13 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Waqui wrote: »

Oh and as a suplement. Here are his achievements
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    sith smiter alone is proof enough.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    sith smiter alone is proof enough.

I know man but in the comments there a few people who doubt my claim so I posted all the details to end the uncertainty around here
  • rokota
    166 posts Member
    Options
    True they aren't doing a good job at all and they make tons of money out of this game. If they actually cared this game wouldn't have lost most of it's population but hey here we are

If this doesn't directly affect their income they will never do enough to stop it! The whales spend anyway, and it affects in majority newer shard with mostly f2p so the actual strategy of reportings and (new) GP limits is cheap and is doing the job to not offend the big spenders ;-)
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    they do take action against cheaters there is proof within these forums with many people comming on and asking for their accounts unbanned etc.
    they have also said that only levithian is working on cheaters for the time being so things will take longer to be actioned.
    they have also said they are concentrating on a new cheat detect system that should come into force with the new grand arena stuff.
    end of the day if levi is getting 100 accounts daily to check they aint gonna get through them.
    give them time and if you have reported said cheater with proof then DO NOT report them a 2nd time as it moves your report further back in the queue.
    they will not tell you what action they are taking but rest assured if they are caught cheating action will be taken in due course.
    in the meantime knock the cheater back as much as you can and wear them down until they back off.
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    just to add if you do want this discussion to continue + get some opinions then remove the screenshots, naming and shaming are against the rules + the mods could take action on your own forum account for this
  • Options
    just to add if you do want this discussion to continue + get some opinions then remove the screenshots, naming and shaming are against the rules + the mods could take action on your own forum account for this

Ok thank you for info. I will delete the screenshots, but I doubt anybody here knows how to read that game tag thou lol
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Options

Ok thank you for info. I will delete the screenshots, but I doubt anybody here knows how to read that game tag thou lol

Well, it's only Cyrillic. And your screenshots show the ally code too.
  • Options

Well, it's only Cyrillic. And your screenshots show the ally code too.

Yeah I deleted all
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Keep reporting. Squeaky wheel gets the grease.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • rokota
    166 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Keep reporting. Squeaky wheel gets the grease.

of course that has to be done every time one is spotted (and it works i reported someone by myself a few months ago, took about two weeks until he was gone)

but it would be easier for all if CG could manage to prevent cheating on a technical basis (or at least recognize them faster without needing reportings), e.g. a supervising and prediction system for battles to check after it took place if the numbers could be correct or are out of any possible range (these cheats let you do a huge amount of damage which can never be reached by any legal actions, e.g. you can insta-kill one of the sithraid bosses with one single strike). That would be relatively easy to develop and could automatically detect any cheating manipulation in (client-sided) battles.

The best, of course, would be to have anything server-sided but that would be much too expensive to get it (beside collateral damages like lost connections etc.).

The actual "workaround" with these GP limits has, in my eyes, a lot of collateral damages, too. It punishes fair players more than necessary, only to stop the hack-users from abusing the system.
  • Jubai
    112 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I dont see the problem he, I didnt discover this guy so he is obviously not cheating and I havnt encountered a cheater ever, so that means they don't exist so just gitgud learn some forum etiquette, learn to troll everyone that complains about anything seen as negative about this game...

Until you do, you wont be accepted here.
    Try "being a forum **** 101" great guide written by a guy with a name that resembles Tvm or something, this guy is a genius on this subject matter
  • Rmaxtpmx
    294 posts Member
    Options
    I had an obvious cheater recently in squad arena, and our whole chat reported him immediately. The smoking gun was a 7* Padme with a separatist faction that would have ben very difficult to get her at 5*, and only with excellent mods. He was banned by the next day.

Hang in there. They do care, but they need to be sure. I'm sure tons of innocent people have been reported for cheating.
  • crzysteve95
    1 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I've been playing for a little over a year and my GP is about 1.8 mil and I can't think of a time that I've come across a cheater but I know there out there and to me it not only ruins the fabric of the game but it wouldn't make it really fun unless you've done it without cheating... I'm almost able to beat Rancor on Heroic level but it's taken a long **** time to build all these players which most are still a work in progress... I'm in a player friendly guild and we all help each other and give pointers to the newer players and to me that's how the game should be played.... But if I ever have come across one it would've been in the fleet battles for sure.....
  • MightyWizard
    872 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Well I agree about the sith smiter thing that's weird. Still one should always be careful when calling people out for things like thist. You might actually be wrong and this guy might actually not be a cheater.

Hopefully CG will ban him and his guild if they are cheating.
  • Options
    In your language is there actually a character named Sith Smiter? Is that Sith Inquisitor in English?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    In your language is there actually a character named Sith Smiter? Is that Sith Inquisitor in English?

Sith Smiter is not a character, it’s a title, obtained for finishing first in the sith raid.
  • Options

Smiter is an English word mate. You know, to smite?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    i've seen someone call shore trooper coastal trooper after translating shore's name from german to english, haha.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    i've seen someone call shore trooper coastal trooper after translating shore's name from german to english, haha.

In honor of Pride events everywhere, how about we just call him bicoastal trooper?