Saving gear for next meta

Edward
651 posts Member
Because Darth Revan/Malak event reruns early than expected, I believe most people will empty their crystals, gear and other stash to get them at whatever cost.

However, I would advise not to do that and only to spend minimum resources on Darth Revan/Malak events, try to save most for incoming Separatist/Galactic Republic metas.

According to Mobile Gamer and Ahnald, new Separatist/Republic metas might be coming very soon and current Revan/Malak meta might expire sooner.

Replies

• kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    There's always another meta coming. DRevan and malak are superstars in GA and TW, and GA championships seem poised to make arena a bit less relevant. Not having DRevan seems like it'll hurt more in the long run. Besides, we might be getting another Padme, Shaak Ti or Nute, all of whom seem targeted towards the new TB. Bird in the hand is worth two in the bush & all that.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • UdalCuain
    5025 posts Member
    Options
    They lost me with "They don't say which Kenobi will pilot the Negotiator". Yes they do, if they actually read past the first line they would have noticed it states General Kenobi quite clearly.
  • Options
    An Edward post that doesn’t show how much he’s hoarded? :'(
  • jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member
    Options
    Edward wrote: »
    According to Mobile Gamer and Ahnald, new Separatist/Republic metas might be coming very soon and current Revan/Malak meta might expire sooner.

You don't waste your time playing the game but you waste it watching these two?
  • TVF
    36628 posts Member
    Options
    jhbuchholz wrote: »
    Edward wrote: »

You don't waste your time playing the game but you waste it watching these two?

It's almost like Edward posts don't add up. Weird.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    Fairly certain Edward has several clone copies all of whom create threads under the name Edward.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    So when the next meta comes will you tell people to spend their crystals on it then, or will you continue to say that nothing is worth spending precious crystal stashes on?
  • Mstrefe1
    281 posts Member
    Options
    Do not listen to OP. DRevan + Malak teams are current meta, and they could go on for a little longer. However, that is not the main purpose of them. They are going to be extremely helpful in GA, TB, TW, and Arena will always have a second team that also has a place in it, even if it is not as dominate as the actual meta. Invest in them. I will be. And while you are at it, invest in the OR. The make a pretty good DoT team.
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Mstrefe1 wrote: »
    Do not listen to OP.

You could have stopped there.
  • Damodamo
    1588 posts Member
    Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Mstrefe1 wrote: »
    Do not listen to OP.

You could have stopped there.

I thought the same.. then I also realised why do I click on @Edwards posts anyway? Always always always regret the couple of mins lost reading then shaking my head and then commenting on his doof kitten posts..
  • TVF
    36628 posts Member
    Options
    Why? Ever looked at a car accident?
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Only if it has 56 full Mk III Carbantis involved.
  • Options
    They lost me with "They don't say which Kenobi will pilot the Negotiator". Yes they do, if they actually read past the first line they would have noticed it states General Kenobi quite clearly.

Then there is always canon. The Negotiator was long gone before "old Ben."
  • TVF
    36628 posts Member
    Options
    jhbuchholz wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

Only if it has 56 full Mk III Carbantis involved.

Oh god, so many wasted carbs. Worse than three hundred light beers.
  • Options

Then there is always canon. The Negotiator was long gone before "old Ben."

True. True. If they add another Kenobi (Jedi Master Kenobi from e.p. 3?) I swear. .....
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Options
    Edward Edward Edward. You found your niche in the forums. Bragging. And now your posting this thread with no brags to show us? I’m highly disappointed.😭
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    What have you done with the real Edward