Darth Malak LS Battle without Bastila

Hey guys,
I‘m just wondering, how it is to achieve the new title „bastila on the bench“. Any ideas what the requirements and strategy are?

Replies

• Options
    I believe that only the one person that actually did it the first time around has this title
  • Options
    And who the hell is he/she? :smiley:
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    It s a player
  • Pjfp
    34 posts Member
    Options
    No one else will get it
  • Options
    Why not?
    The ingame description for the title just says, that Bastila should not participate in the first battle of the Malak-Event? So, anyone, who could get this done, will achieve this, or not?
  • Options
    Thormund wrote: »
    Why not?
    The ingame description for the title just says, that Bastila should not participate in the first battle of the Malak-Event? So, anyone, who could get this done, will achieve this, or not?

They said they made it specifically for that one player that did it. That’s it. Nobody else.
  • Options
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    You seemed to enjoy last week's so I figured I’d do this again and provide another fun fact.

I am in the process of creating a special title called “Bastila on the Bench” for the single player who managed to beat Light Side Starforge Showdown WITHOUT Bastila Shan. He will be the only player with said title, so in the future if you see someone with this title in battle, know you are in the presence of a madman genius.

Only for the one maniac.
  • Options
    Ah, ok, I did not recognize that, thanks guys.