Synopsis on Kylo Ren!

Prev1
So i just faced a 16th ranked player on pvp and he had a what looked like a gear 5/6 Kylo Ren at 55 level...
So this is what i've found so far:
1) His Health is like a Tank so there is no way he's gnna die that easy!
2) His single attacks gives an average of 1000-1600 hit.
3) His AOE is kinda insane for a character who is an attacker but has a health of a tank and gives retribution in turn.. The average damage is around 2000-2500 and it wasn't a critical...

So overall yes he's kinda OP and will be an asset if you have him in your team.. A very fresh and an impressive take on a character like Kylo Ren! Good Job Capital Games and EA!!

Replies

• Options
    Hope this is helpful for people who wanted to know his real potential :smile:
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    Was this me by chance? I am sure I am not the only level 55 person with a gear 7 kylo, but just wondering.

I think he is a great character. Holding onto my energy to get shards of him if they would ever implement him into 4-C.
  • Options
    Barrok wrote: »
    Was this me by chance? I am sure I am not the only level 55 person with a gear 7 kylo, but just wondering.

I think he is a great character. Holding onto my energy to get shards of him if they would ever implement him into 4-C.

Haha idk.. If u were using Darth Sidious as ur leader then maybe.. And if uve seen Irwin and Reikou always on top of the table.. Then it means we're on the same server and it might have been you :smile:
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Never understood the reports saying he wasn't that great. He has an AoE that can recharge its cooldown simply by attacking him. How could he not be super powerful? :)
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    Never understood the reports saying he wasn't that great. He has an AoE that can recharge its cooldown simply by attacking him. How could he not be super powerful? :)

True man.. Its just if you've played him as an ally at low-levels he's probably not that imoressive but he grows on you as u upgrade him..
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    Darkcloud wrote: »

Haha idk.. If u were using Darth Sidious as ur leader then maybe.. And if uve seen Irwin and Reikou always on top of the table.. Then it means we're on the same server and it might have been you :smile:

Yes I use sid as my leader. I think I am number 4 right now, so you could check the top rankings.

As far as Kylo, i felt he was bad at first. Then I got him to gear 7 and he shines. Only got him on (3) for all of his abilities though, need more of the stupid purple gears.

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Well they had to make him good given his role in the new movie and their desire to sell lots of pricy packs. :)
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    What?! He's op......nerf , calling a nerf herders....start your," we demand a nerf on kylo rin" thread....it's not fair whaaaa :'( ..... but on a serious note....nice to see he'll be powerful.....too bad I'm all in on my nightsisters. .......tooooo many toons soooo lil energy
  • Options

Hey Barrok your on my server. I am Mol Eliza. ( didn't know you couldn't change character names) yea your Kylo Renndoes hit hard. Only thing i have done to talk you done was hope ability block hits and have everyone smack him hard
  • Options
    Fighton wrote: »
    What?! He's op......nerf , calling a nerf herders....start your," we demand a nerf on kylo rin" thread....it's not fair whaaaa :'( ..... but on a serious note....nice to see he'll be powerful.....too bad I'm all in on my nightsisters. .......tooooo many toons soooo lil energy

He is not OP just need to know your most dangerous targets. Barrok you know my team....who kills you the most?

7* Maul
    7* Sid
    7* lumi
    7* Leia
    7* qui gon
  • Options
    Ravage wrote: »

Hey Barrok your on my server. I am Mol Eliza. ( didn't know you couldn't change character names) yea your Kylo Renndoes hit hard. Only thing i have done to talk you done was hope ability block hits and have everyone smack him hard

Haha mol, looks like at least us 3 are in the same server.....speaking of 3.....how the weather at #3
  • Options
    You know what is weird.....someone used my name. Look at rank 15. He has a Chewi as a leader....guess people really like to copy the auto generated name it gave me.
  • Options
    I have him at level 53 gear level 6.

I must say I often end up avoiding even using his AOE; he seems to end up low on health quite quickly leaving me fearful that a counterattack will finish him off.
  • Options

He is not OP just need to know your most dangerous targets. Barrok you know my team....who kills you the most?

7* Maul
    7* Sid
    7* lumi
    7* Leia
    7* qui gon

Leia n maul.....those 2 dirty toons...but tbh all 5 are tough. .... nice!
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options

7* Maul
    7* Sid
    7* lumi
    7* Leia
    7* qui gon

I don't attack you any more :) You are 2 to 3k higher than me, and I only have one 7 (chewie). Though my sid is closing in on 7 and boba is about to be 6.

I am pretty sure I would go after your Maul first though. A single maul can just wreck me.

• Options
    @darkcloud...u and i are on the same server, as we are generally close in the arena. Sure its great to tout the OP of Ren..but just another $100 bait on hook...no thanks. Is his shard ready yet cantina 4-c? I looked, but it doesnt list it as possible reward. Anyone confirm?
  • Options
    Not yet....and not ONE POST for @EA_Jesse
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    Communication is the easiest thing to do in customer service. No idea why F2P companies suck at it so bad.
  • Options
    MackemSLAM wrote: »
    I have him at level 53 gear level 6.

I must say I often end up avoiding even using his AOE; he seems to end up low on health quite quickly leaving me fearful that a counterattack will finish him off.

But that's the beauty of it. Use his AOE first, and then round 2 if he is below %50 health his other special will straight up destroy someone. My Kylo hits for over 4K In those situations
  • Options
    Shards for Kylo Ren will be available from Squad Cantina Battles - 4C later today. We're aiming to have this live in 3-4 hours.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Options
    Thank you Jesse
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    Thank you Jesse. That is beautiful! Good news!! Thanks for the communication (this isn't sarcasm)!!!!
  • Options
    @darkcloud...u and i are on the same server, as we are generally close in the arena. Sure its great to tout the OP of Ren..but just another $100 bait on hook...no thanks. Is his shard ready yet cantina 4-c? I looked, but it doesnt list it as possible reward. Anyone confirm?

@madridistaman1 yea?? I cant see u on the leaderboard though? Are u using the same alias name?
  • Options
    No..sorry lol.
  • Options
    Thank you for the response EA_Jesse!!! So hopefully around 5/530! =D
  • Options
    Thanks @EA_Jesse
  • Options

Haha mol, looks like at least us 3 are in the same server.....speaking of 3.....how the weather at #3

Im in the same server as you guys as well. Its a pretty fun server
  • Options
    So judging by this, worth investing in or farming ?
  • Options
    So far, I would say he is worth your cantina energy. ATM it seems like he might be the best one to go for from that table
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    Options
    Faced 2 kylo rens so far with purple gear. I just ability block him and kill him early his basic attack isnt that strong. Maybe Ive gotten lucky vs him but he doesn't seem to dodge or resist a lot either. He seems good, but all things being equal vader seems to fill his role better.