• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Boros wrote: »
    Nadebotfm wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    So now our characters need to be atlist at 16500 power in order to compete in the especial missions of the new TB?????????
    If this isnt artificial difficulty idk what is. Man @CG you make people want to complain non stop recently

People, or just you and your buddy you?

Haha you are really funny.

I guess I'm really popular you know, with all the complains in every single forum.

No...thats TVF though.....

TVF is an arrogant kid who thing he is sarcastic lmao
    TVf is great and almost always on point

I agree with these lol

op, you don't have to be 7* to be 16.5. just sayin
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • SylForge006
    138 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Kalano wrote: »
    What’s the issue op? This is endgame content. For long time players, 7* isn’t a challenge anymore. The rosters evolve, so should the requirements 🤷‍♀️

This.
    7 star has essentially been the Only requirement to Endgame content for the entire lifespan of the game. It's about **** time they institute a new requirement, and 16500 is fairly reasonable. You either need G11 with a zeta or G12.
    My guess is that like the Sith Raid (and it should be harder) G11 characters will Barely be able to compete - if at all, so I see no problem here unless you were just trying to low-ball and cheat the special missions. If you gear a character up that high you're going to use him.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    So now our characters need to be atlist at 16500 power in order to compete in the especial missions of the new TB?????????
    If this isnt artificial difficulty idk what is. Man @CG you make people want to complain non stop recently

I guess I'm really popular you know, with all the complains in every single forum.

*Raises fist in the air*
    "I AM TVF!"
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Lio wrote: »
    *Raises fist in the air*
    "I AM TVF!"
    *Raises fist.*

"I AM TVF'S DISTAFF COUNTERPART AFTER THE WRITERS REALIZED THERE WAS A SEVERE SHORTAGE OF FEMALE CHARACTERS AND DECIDED 'ESTABLISHED CHARACTER BUT GIRL' WAS AN EASIER FIX THAN MAKING AN ACTUAL NEW CHARACTER!"
    Still not a he.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Hey cool, as it turns out, I am also a stick or spindle onto which wool or flax is wound for spinning.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Lio wrote: »
    *Raises fist in the air*
    "I AM TVF!"
    *Raises fist.*

"I AM TVF'S DISTAFF COUNTERPART AFTER THE WRITERS REALIZED THERE WAS A SEVERE SHORTAGE OF FEMALE CHARACTERS AND DECIDED 'ESTABLISHED CHARACTER BUT GIRL' WAS AN EASIER FIX THAN MAKING AN ACTUAL NEW CHARACTER!"

I was making a Spartacus joke. Not sure I understood your reference but I'll give it a 8/10 anyways.
  • Nurgle
    252 posts Member
    Options
    Is 7* and just getting g12 even enough for Geonosians to get over 16500?
    I‘M PICKLE RICK!
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Options
    The power requirement sucks, because it discourages skill.
    This all stems from Darth Revan. The devs wanted us to have to spend tons of resources to acquire him, but instead players figured out the strategy, mods, etc to unlock DR with minimal investment. Now they're just going to gate everything behind power requirements so we play by their rules.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Zinke7
    194 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    7* and G12 is not enough to get 16500 power you can see it in ArnholdT (or whatever his name is) video as he has quite few characters that are just short of that mark.
  • ScrawnyKid88
    72 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Is it that you can't bring characters in under 16,500, or that you can, but the weaker characters are probably going to get smoked? I read it as the later, but unless I missed another post that wording is too vague to say for sure
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Zinke7 wrote: »
    7* and G12 is not enough to get 16500 power you can see it in ArnholdT (or whatever his name is) video as he has quite few characters that are just short of that mark.

This is false. My Soldier and Spy both hit the mark at G12 with no pieces equipped.
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    Options
    Ay lmao all of this power requirement is there for this ****
    gd89l994zm44.jpg

Get real CG, I rather burn 140$ then buy 3 gears from you, hell I will just buy 1 year of subscription from EA origin and get access to all of the brand new games EA is making.
    What a joke
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Ay lmao all of this power requirement is there for this ****
    gd89l994zm44.jpg

Get real CG, I rather burn 140$ then buy 3 gears from you, hell I will just buy 1 year of subscription from EA origin and get access to all of the brand new games EA is making.
    What a joke

Good point. This totally points out how unfair the 16.5k requirement is.
  • Nurgle
    252 posts Member
    Options
    Zinke7 wrote: »

This is false. My Soldier and Spy both hit the mark at G12 with no pieces equipped.

In @AhnaldT101 s video it showed at least Poggle and some other non Geos at g12 under 16500.
    But it seems it‘s not all Geos. Maybe not even the important ones.
    I‘M PICKLE RICK!
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    There's only 4 (atm) lol.

FTR my Sun Fac is also over but has two G12 left pieces equipped. My Poggle is 16207 at G11, with one omega missing and 2/6 on gear.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options

You disrespect my guy TVF, you disrespect all of his “alternate” accounts. You just started a war, my friend.
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    Options
    Nihion wrote: »

You disrespect my guy TVF, you disrespect all of his “alternate” accounts. You just started a war, my friend.

Suck it up
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options

I like this guy (?) enough to wonder if he's a sock....of mine.

(he's not)
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    TVF:

Kid? Doubtful

Arrogant? Undubidably

Sarcastic? Best in the business
  • Options
    A collection/progression game designs something that is intended to give players a reason to build their collection and progress the power of their characters. This should be shocking to no one.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    I'm way too old to be a kid lol. Like, crypt-keeper old.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    I'm way too old to be a kid lol. Like, crypt-keeper old.

Crypts.....thought I was old...
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »

For someone who just made an account you sure do know a lot about it’s people PeterBahamas

Paranoia kicks in
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »

For someone who just made an account you sure do know a lot about it’s people PeterBahamas

Paranoia kicks in

Nah, posting style kicks in.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options

Suck it up

Good retort

No you
  • Phern
    172 posts Member
    Options
    I’m confused, is 7* g12 tvf >16.5k power?
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Phern wrote: »

You're not the only confused one.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    Phern wrote: »

You're not the only confused one.

You need to have brain cells to be confused, which you lack

Good retort

No you
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    @Kyno How are these personal insults allowed?