This post wins the internet for today.
  • Options
    i8d5recuwh09.jpeg
    Good old CG you’d think they’d test these things out first
  • Hanu
    138 posts Member
    Options
    Wonder how they will address the issue 

With the ones who had attacked in GAC and earned token meanwhile others are behind cause they couldn't attack 
  • Hanu
    138 posts Member
    Options
    Wonder how they will address the issue 

With the ones who had attacked in GAC and earned token meanwhile others are behind cause they couldn't attack 
  • NoahScape
    126 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Let’s gloss over the fact that I can’t even see anything and it’s still “review”, but the cut off for division 3 is 3.7 million. I have several that are over 3.9 million in my division 3 in GA.

Excellent work.
  • NoahScape
    126 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Let’s gloss over the fact that I can’t even see anything and it’s still “review”, but the cut off for division 3 is 3.7 million. I have several that are over 3.9 million in my division 3 in GA.

Excellent work.
  • Lexjade
    24 posts Member
    Options
    So why not the devs and the moderators swap, so the mods can sort out issues as quickly as they delete “inappropriate” posts, and we can laugh more at the mean threads while the devs take their time moderating it? 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • Lexjade
    24 posts Member
    Options
    So why not the devs and the moderators swap, so the mods can sort out issues as quickly as they delete “inappropriate” posts, and we can laugh more at the mean threads while the devs take their time moderating it? 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • Sayqqed
    30 posts Member
    Options
    Never been **** so much with this game though there were enough reasons. It’s not about rewards. I just want to play the freaking game somehow. Or I should just collect trash and watch it. And collect more and sit on the tip of the spear, preferably. Pfff 🤮🤮
  • Options
    Ah yeah, gimme the like/love before they ban me for being honest!
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Yep. That's how it works. Try reading before you start a thread about something that's been explained 100 times already
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    BeralCator wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    KueChael wrote: »
    This is why it’s called an exhibition.

Not by my definition of the word.

This post wins the internet for today.

Yay I win an internet!

'Bout time.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    They won’t ban you, they’ll just shove this into the Feedback Home.

Or worse, the secret hidden General section that nobody can get to except for those who have already had threads moved there. It’s the forum’s Isla de Muerta.

• Options
    They won’t ban you, they’ll just shove this into the Feedback Home.

Or worse, the secret hidden General section that nobody can get to except for those who have already had threads moved there. It’s the forum’s Isla de Muerta.

• Options
    Some people have been able to attack/gain GAC points and therefore more of the new currency. Before they rollout these magical equal rewards, they need to ensure either those players don’t receive those prior rewards or everyone receives the same (would have to be maximum because potentially someone has max rewards from round 1 already). Am I asking for too much?
  • Options
    Some people have been able to attack/gain GAC points and therefore more of the new currency.

Before they rollout these magical equal rewards, they need to ensure either those players don’t receive those prior rewards or everyone receives the same (would have to be maximum because potentially someone has max rewards from round 1 already). Am I asking for too much?
  • Options
    dkhte5c8ob9y.jpg
  • Options
    Start a new thread - not enough of these already.
  • Options
    Anyone else just get no option to attack. It as if the battle has concluded already and there is no option to attack
  • Options
    :D
  • Options
    $2/220 crystals = $1 per 110 crystals so about .50 for 50 crystals for the least crystals per dollar. OR... 900 crystals for getting #1 in both fleet and arena equals about... 0 dollar spent. Not including the crystals earned from dailies...
  • Options
    Can’t trust CG to get things right the first time. They have no accountability so they can just wing it and waste their customers time.
  • komji15
    534 posts Member
    Options
    same here
  • Options
    So the GAC is review phase but feats are still open and the rewards paid out.
  • R0LAND
    42 posts Member
    Options
    tzlagal7apsx.gif
  • R0LAND
    42 posts Member
    Options
    This meme got banned before... I thought it was appropriate. Moderators not so much