Y’all need to calm down

Prev1
Xerrath
177 posts Member
I get it’s frustrating that GAC isn’t going like people wanted or people spent crystals for ship(myself included) but maybe instead look at this as a open beta for all to test and find the issues. We have found many problems and the EXHIBITION has been canceled.

They did inform us they would distribute rewards on Monday the 24th so please hold tight and relax. The leaderboard will be reset I’m sure and people will be getting free rewards for an event they didn’t have to actually do.

Remember this was a test let it be that and wait for the full release of the fully functioning game.

Replies

• dalosto147
    282 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I'm not a beta tester. I did not ask them to prematurely launch a defective product. Nobody really wanted it, we wanted our normal GAs with the rewards that would have helped our evolution in the last month and that no one is going to get anything close to that. This is a fact.
    Post edited by EA_Joz on
  • Options
    dalosto147 wrote: »
    I'm not a beta tester. I did not ask them to prematurely launch a defective product. Nobody really wanted it, we wanted our normal GAs with the rewards that would have helped our evolution in the last month and that no one is going to get anything close to that. This is a fact.

But the truth is that it is very amusing to see both the rivers of tears of the desperate and the attempts to defend the incompetence of others LOL

Your entire post is untrue 100%. CG posted this was an open Beta test. We were given early access in exchange for a title and GET2 rewards. “Nobody”? Who exactly? Did you take a Gallup Poll? Did some news organizations do a world wide phone poll and report the results and I just plain missed it?

Technically your post is dev bashing, so enjoy your break from the forums.
  • ShawDou
    297 posts Member
    Options

But the truth is that it is very amusing to see both the rivers of tears of the desperate and the attempts to defend the incompetence of others LOL

Your entire post is untrue 100%. CG posted this was an open Beta test. We were given early access in exchange for a title and GET2 rewards. “Nobody”? Who exactly? Did you take a Gallup Poll? Did some news organizations do a world wide phone poll and report the results and I just plain missed it?

Technically your post is dev bashing, so enjoy your break from the forums.

You are harsh here. Your post is also not 100% accurate. Let me fix it for you. We were given early access in exchange for a title and GET2 rewards and loss of GA normal rewards.

And dont go for double drops, since a lot of ppl got crap from them and even CG posted statement that double drops were not here to ofset the GA rewards.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    People are complaining for nothing. I for one am overjoyed with my 3 x 1 credit reward compensation.
  • Options
    Yes, too much complaining. I actually thanked them for the reward compensation and they closed and deleted my post and the whole topic.
  • Options
    The rewards were uneven as some were allowed to participate and claim and others weren't. If you got rewards they should be taken away from you making your point moot. We dont know if they are capable of making this equitable and necessary move happen or even consider it but it is the only way to handle this situation if they want to maintain the integrity of the game. We will see on monday as they have ignored and dodged this part of the remedy to this beta test errors caught system.
  • Options
    The issue is that CG have a terrible track record of doing proper testing.

A lot of their releases all seem to have some sort of issue. It’s just poor practice.
  • Options
    The best way to get someone to calm down is to tell them to calm down, amirite?
    Chained since '16
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options

CG could give everyone 2000 crystals tomorrow and people still wouldn't calm down.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Shaddes wrote: »
    That’s because 2000 crystals is worthless at this point in the game, you can get one full eyeball with that and that wouldn’t = the lost rewards

1) Fine, 100,000 crystals.
    2) I'll take your 2,000 crystals, thanks. You get nothing.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    tenor.gif?itemid=7738448
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Phone's ringing, @leef
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    The issue is that CG have a terrible track record of doing proper testing.

A lot of their releases all seem to have some sort of issue. It’s just poor practice.

Hm. Maybe they could solve that with an exhibition? You know, work out the kinks with the public
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    That’s because 2000 crystals is worthless at this point in the game, you can get one full eyeball with that and that wouldn’t = the lost rewards

Well than you can’t be satisfied. 2000 crystals is more than enough, considering it can be used for many many things, as it is the ultimate currency, and is therefore more valuable than selective rewards.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options

You did not ask them, very true. But when clicked join you said Yes I will, otherwise you should not have clicked join in the exhibition.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

CG could give everyone 2000 crystals tomorrow and people still wouldn't calm down.

That's because 2000 crystals is sweet FA
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    What lost rewards? Nobody lost rewards. The exhibition is being pushed to the right a couple days. The event's still gonna happen. Everyone's still gonna get approximately the same rewards.
    Still not a he.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options

Works really well with the ol' lady, that's for sure!
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options

Actually I doubt this is true. I am fairly certain 2k of crystals would shut them up
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options

Actually I doubt this is true. I am fairly certain 2k of crystals would shut them up

Lol.....no. Already someone in this thread complained about it and it's not even a thing.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Ill calm down when mk 4 holos aint the top rewArd in every stinking moder8g4vduhzeyb.png
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Wrong thread.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Wrong thread.

Nkpe title of op says calm down 70 mk 4 holos in hstr angers me so i will not calm down
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    Wrong thread.

Nkpe title of op says calm down 70 mk 4 holos in hstr angers me so i will not calm down

Read the OP.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    What lost rewards? Nobody lost rewards. The exhibition is being pushed to the right a couple days. The event's still gonna happen. Everyone's still gonna get approximately the same rewards.

You and TV are literally stirring the pot with ppl arguing....

ThT said all the stuff you saying is correct purpose of exhibition was to find bugs test stuff

I dont get the hate

Like if we HAD to demand a compensTion a few hundred k credits for mod moving would be fine...

I almost fell out of my chair when dude said 2k credits..... would not happen in 1000 yrs