Nothing to do!

Prev1
Ok, I’m really bored now....

There is literally NOTHING to do!!

Checked all my mods, Auto ran or simmed some easy events...did the daily button press...

But come on! Give us SOMETHING to do!!....
I realise we have new content on the way, but still, GA is GA still, as far as playing goes...
So basically we have New TB for us >4M players... and that’s not happened...

What has happened to the ‘Game’ part of the game?

Some harder mythic events? Something for some fun!!! Please!!

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    So there was supposed to be the grand arena thing this weekend....
  • Strojař
    115 posts Member
    Options
    I think i would be cool to have some sort of super hard mythic event with crystal or gear rewards, 8tiers, replayable 2times a day, maybe week long and for every squads, every two weeks. Or event minirancor for one player with whole his collection.. or something like that.
  • Options
    Obo_Nâm wrote: »
    Ok, I’m really bored now....

There is literally NOTHING to do!!

Checked all my mods, Auto ran or simmed some easy events...did the daily button press...

But come on! Give us SOMETHING to do!!....
    I realise we have new content on the way, but still, GA is GA still, as far as playing goes...
    So basically we have New TB for us >4M players... and that’s not happened...

What has happened to the ‘Game’ part of the game?

Some harder mythic events? Something for some fun!!! Please!!

It’s fun vs obligatory grinding for rewards. Personally I really hate TW I just find them boring. The only reason I do them is for the currency and to not fall behind.

The same was true of galactic war. I hear what you’re saying but be careful what you wish for.
  • Options
    I agree, this game needs more stuff to do.

I think we should have at least on assault battle every day. Maybe give us lesser rewards, I don't know. And how come they haven't released a new assault battle in ages?
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Completely new content=no new game stuff. Reworked difficulty tiers=new game stuff. OK.
  • Options
    Think of this as the short period every year where NBA, NFL, and NHL are done, and for about a month, it's only MLB.
  • Options
    Today is a good example.... Hoth Omega Battles.... Sim Sim Sim... Done! One Omega... Yawn!
    But look....

Light Side Battles - Nothing
    Dark Side Battles - Nothing
    Cantina Battles - Nothing
    Mod Battles - Nothing
    Mod Challenges - Nothing
    Challenges - Nothing
    Rancor - On Sim
    HAAT - bored, just hit Auto
    Sith - Meh... Some challenge chasing personal bests...

Really? Come on.... a few more tiers for challenges? Zeta Battles instead of Omega?

Anything.... ?
  • Options
    How about turning off the game for a bit and actually having a life outside it for a while?
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Today is a good example.... Hoth Omega Battles.... Sim Sim Sim... Done! One Omega... Yawn!
    But look....

Mod Battles - Nothing
    Mod Challenges - Nothing
    Challenges - Nothing
    Rancor - On Sim

Really? Come on.... a few more tiers for challenges? Zeta Battles instead of Omega?

Anything.... ?

New zeta challenge announced=meh sim in 1 second. New events=meh just hit auto. You need to set your story straight. You want better rewards or more stuff to do? GAC is quite time consuming stuff if one desires to be competetive in it, geo tb same. Hstr still is.

There's the time consumed doing these stuff and there's the time consumed preparing for it which takes more. Then there's arenas if one is competing takes way too much time already. Don't play what's avaliable in the game with a competetive mindset=no stuff to do. Play it to the best of your ability=too much stuff to do.
  • Strojař
    115 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Angelloyd wrote: »
    How about turning off the game for a bit and actually having a life outside it for a while?

I think we are talking about ingame entertainment. When you have collected most of toons there is not many places where you can play with them. There are more than twenty different groups but you can daily play with max one or two in arena or gw. Tb 2x a month, tw 4x but there are many days between with nothing or events that are not challenging for you anymore. And mirrormatches in arena doesn't help it.
  • Options
    No_Try wrote: »
    But look....

Mod Battles - Nothing
    Mod Challenges - Nothing
    Challenges - Nothing
    Rancor - On Sim

Anything.... ?

New zeta challenge announced=meh sim in 1 second. New events=meh just hit auto.

Don't make the events or zeta tier simmable then.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    No_Try wrote: »
    But look....

Mod Battles - Nothing
    Mod Challenges - Nothing
    Challenges - Nothing
    Rancor - On Sim

Anything.... ?

New zeta challenge announced=meh sim in 1 second. New events=meh just hit auto.

Don't make the events or zeta tier simmable then.

You know the answer to that=auto. If not autoable=too hard/rage.
  • TVF
    36773 posts Member
    Options
    JDIII wrote: »
    Angelloyd Yeah because the 8 minutes it takes to do all the dailies and the omega challenge really takes up a lot of our life, lol

That's the whole point. Now you're free to spend the other 23 hours and 52 minutes doing something else.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    I'm going to guess the OP is one of those dudes who dumped crystals to do 15 fleet battles for the GAC achievement 45 minutes after it dropped. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Actually I kinda agree with the op, since gac is cancelled which granted wouldve been the thing to do, its rather boring for the next couple of days, at least until TB starts up again.
  • Options
    Strojař wrote: »
    I think i would be cool to have some sort of super hard mythic event with crystal or gear rewards, 8tiers, replayable 2times a day, maybe week long and for every squads, every two weeks. Or event minirancor for one player with whole his collection.. or something like that.

Considering that rancor can be soloed, it doesnt really mean much to give us a solo rancor mode.
  • Jarvind
    3932 posts Member
    Options
    The last content patch included integration with Outside™. There's so much content you could literally spend the rest of your life exploring it.
  • Options
    JDIII wrote: »
    @Angelloyd Yeah because the 8 minutes it takes to do all the dailies and the omega challenge really takes up a lot of our life, lol

Most of the daily stuff in the game takes way more than 8min.

SA - assuming u use DR Malak - averages 1.5min. say u take 5 battles everyday -that's already 7.5min.
    FA - Falcon HT vs Falcon HT usually takes over 2min. Say you need 4 battles a day, that's also 8min.

Not counting all the other random activities. Easily 30min or more a day. If there's an assault battle? God no, when can that finally be simmed.
  • Jpfit262
    545 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I have plenty to do after work, but what about my downtime at work? The game for me is a way to take a break from work and RL ... but the game has gotten boring.. the most challenging thing in the game right now is the Thrawn mythic event and it's more of a PIA than challenging... state of the game is just pathetic right now.
  • Ultra
    11597 posts Moderator
    Options
    Even mobilegamer says the game is stale with little to do, and the shills show up to argue.
    I do not form my own opinion and let mobilegamer decide how I feel or think about the game too!
  • Tezza23
    88 posts Member
    Options
    They really need a practise arena or vs your friends squad feature.
  • Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

Yeah we got 1 gold
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    Even mobilegamer says the game is stale with little to do, and the shills show up to argue.

Someone starting a YouTube channel does not make their opinions more (or less) valuable than anyone else’s. These guys are far from “the authority” on this game.
  • Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

Seriously....some people are acting like they don't know the GAC was scheduled to be going on right now... before it broke, lol.

People still watch mobilegamer videos???