Best Things to Buy in Shops

I'm curious what you all think are the best deals in each shop. What should be bought with crystals and what should be bought with tokens? Anything stick out as great value in the GAC store?
Personally, I buy stun guns V whenever they show up in the GES or shard shop, which isn't often. I often buy carbanti in the guild store because they don't accumulate fast enough from challenges.

Replies

• Stick
    647 posts Member
    Options
    You’re on the right track I think. Stun guns and carbs are a must. Spend crystals on refreshes mostly. And likely kryotech gear. Not sure where you are in terms of experience. But that’s what I would say
  • UdalCuain
    5025 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    As far as good "deals" go, two of the best things you can buy in the guild store are the Mk 3 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator and the Mk 5 BlasTech Weapon Mod. They are really cheap, used all over the place, and you get 5 whole ones rather than faffing about farming the blue salvage they need.
  • Options
    I fancy India Pale Ale.
  • Jack1210
    771 posts Member
    Options
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    As far as good "deals" go, two of the best things you can buy in the guild store are the Mk 3 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator and the Mk 5 BlasTech Weapon Mod. They are really cheap, used all over the place, and you get 5 whole ones rather than faffing about farming the blue salvage they need.

THIS. It is so nice to be stocked with these and having the chance to avoid using energy on it.
  • Options
    Yes, the blast tech is great and only 100 tokens. I have bought so many and thought I'd have enough for every upgrade I'd ever want but my supply started getting low again. The thermal detonators aren't in my store atm and I'm not sure it's a regular purchase for me so I'll look into it.
    What about the other main stores (GES, shards and now GAC)?
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    UdalCuain wrote: »

Facts. I finally ran out of Mk3 detonators while gearing up Nihilus yesterday, and the amount of energy I'd need to use to farm another half dozen of them is a great big "no thanks." I still always buy the weapon mods also, virtually everyone uses 10+ of them crafting the purple holo lens thingies.
    What about the other main stores (GES, shards and now GAC)?

For the Guild Event store, I'd say you probably want to use it exclusively for Hoda/Wampa/Malak shards until all three are finished. Wampa is debatable, as he's not as godly as he used to be, though the only other way to get him is Galactic Bounty 1. It'd take you years to finish him just from that.

For the shard store, pretty much just buy whatever purple gear you need, I think. Mk5 stun guns are obviously always in demand. I also grab mk3 carbantis, mk3 holo projectors, mk5 droid callers, and other commonly needed purple stuff there. Forget the Grievous shards, as you're better off slow-farming him in the fleet shop. The blue gear in there is also not a very good deal. I've grabbed the occasional G12+ salvage there, but usually only if it's the last bit I need for a full piece.

Too early to say on GAC shop. I suspect the G12 finishers and Kyrotech will be the hot item there, depending on how many we can reasonably get in Geonosis.
    Post edited by Jarvind on
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png