Grievous in platoons

Omeah
961 posts Member
I don’t care about DR or Malak being in platoons, but Grievous must not be! Hoth heroes and characters required for specific combat/special missions can’t be in platoons in the current system either. You can’t seriously say that Grievous will be of lesser importance than Hoth Rebel Scout!

Replies

• UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Omeah wrote: »
    I don’t care about DR or Malak being in platoons, but Grievous must not be! Hoth heroes and characters required for specific combat/special missions can’t be in platoons in the current system either. You can’t seriously say that Grievous will be of lesser importance than Hoth Rebel Scout!

At the same time they haven't said Greivous will be required for specific combat/special missions. Although I'd say there's a strong chance he will be.

Edit: just scanned the platoons, but I think it's only phase 2 platoons where he's required. That leaves 3 phases where he may be a required unit.
  • Options
    Phoenix and Rogue 1 units also appear in platoons in Phases where they are not required for special/combat missions, even if the mission is flagged with a rebel tag. I see no reason why the same rules could not apply to Geo TB.