Where is the alpha?

We got 1 and a half days left and the alpha has yet been released. I been holding off on upgrading other characters waiting for him and saving some money up.. but I think I waited long enough. Either the alpha gets released with the next hour or I am just going to wait till next tb to spend any money on him. But at that point I will have had weeks to get him up rather then a day like these people seem to want.

Just cause this event is supposed to be high end doesnt really make sense not to let the people who want to buy the alpha 0 time to buy him up. Either way said all I want, just frustrated this guy has been held off for weeks longer then he should of. I honestly believe you have lost a lot of money by doing this, you havent lost my 100 dollars yet but keep it postponed and I will just be patient and save my money.

Replies

• Options
    I imagine it's going to be a reward from the TB either from beating a mission like IPD or with new shop currency
  • Options
    ..... no you need the alpha to do the tb special mission for wat tambor.
    Morambar wrote: »
    I imagine it's going to be a reward from the TB either from beating a mission like IPD or with new shop currency
    They wouldnt release him like that if he himself needed a special mission to obtain.

• Options
    Where did you read that?
  • Options
    Relax....the Geo TB is meant to be something to build on and not something that people just go in and max out right away. You're in the same boat as everyone else...it's not like other people have early access to the Brood Alpha or something.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    Why's the alpha?
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Gama_Fox
    624 posts Member
    Options
    i still think hes gonna be a marquee they never release toons on node at 1*

How did they release Captain Han? I don't remember but I feel like that might give a slight indication of how the Alpha will be introduced. I don't think they would do a marquee if we technically needed him right away for the TB, but at the end of the day this is CG...
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    Gama_Fox wrote: »
    i still think hes gonna be a marquee they never release toons on node at 1*

How did they release Captain Han? I don't remember but I feel like that might give a slight indication of how the Alpha will be introduced. I don't think they would do a marquee if we technically needed him right away for the TB, but at the end of the day this is CG...

He went straight to a cantina node. No marquee. Starck went straight to GE store. No marquee.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    We got 1 and a half days left

Maybe.

At this point it's anyone's guess if the TB launches on time (technically tomorrow), or really, if you parse the post, if they ever even said it would in the first place.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    They released captain in the store/cantina farm.

3 days before the tb..

Too late feel free to close this post. I just wanted to let my feelings to hope you would release the alpha within reason. I have spent my zeta elsewhere and will wait for next tb to start farming wat. The 100 dollars I would of spent on this even have become null and void and I am pocketing it for something else.

Thanks for listening have a pleasant day yall.
  • Options
    Where is the alpha?

o207kn18jks8.gif
  • Options
    I’m more excited about the new Tb than gac would love more info :)
  • Options
    9kha4a6ap2cz.jpeg
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    9kha4a6ap2cz.jpeg

Go QGJ go!