GAC points div 3

I've set up my defensive squads and got 540 points.
So how is it the #1 placing in division 3 is showing 720 points?
I'm gathering we are all in setup phase so no points from feats.
Unless its fleets but I'm sure thats only 5 a day

Any theories

Replies

• Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    Each defense team gives +90 points and division 3 allows for 6 defense teams --> 6 defense teams x 90 = 540 points.
    Fleet arena feat gives +125 points so some people are sitting at 665 points.
    Looking at the roster of the current rank 1 guy in division 3 who has 720 points it looks like he has a very focused roster and some really good mod depth. So I assume he got matched into division 2 and has to set 8 defense teams now --> 90 x 8 = 720 and he can still go up to 845 if he completes the fleet feat.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Options
    Makes sense
    Thank you
  • BobcatSkywalker
    2194 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    You compete against people within your division for league progression. More points means higher leagues with the best rewards being in Kyber League.

The top guy has a huge advantage to making it to Kyber League because he gets more points for defense, and more points for offense.

Your limited to the # of teams you can place so if you can only place 6 there's no way you can compete with the guys placing 8 teams.

They will always win division 3 and you will finish 40,000 place even if you clear all combat with just 1 character on 1st try.

If you want details about how all this cross division play works and how to prevent it check out my post.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/207015/new-sandbag-gac-league-progression-tactic