Reckon Malak returns before GTB

Edward
651 posts Member
Get ready, folks!

Replies

• Options
    Honestly i doubt that he returns BEFORE the GTB :-)
  • Stud3099
    601 posts Member
    Options
    I disagree. CG wants to make sure that Geo TB is practically impossible to complete on the first go which means limiting guild's abilities to fill platoons. I'd expect one or two TBs to go by and people to use resources on the necessary toons before he comes back.
  • Options
    What happened to your F2P instincts?
  • CapnJack81
    100 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I figure he'll come back mid to end of the TB, just to increase spending to get him before the end.

Maximize profits by throwing him out right when he's needed for the platoons that way anyone who's close will more likely drop coin. I finished a few days ago but I don't see em waiting much longer and giving everyone time when they can make money now
  • CosmicJ
    348 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Im going with next week. Release drevan and Malak around the time the new content drops. What better way to kick the remaining panic farmers into high gear (and by high gear i mean kryotech.... lots of kryotech).
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Disappointing Edward thread, to say the least. Would not read again.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I am saddened by the lack of photos showing P2P hoarding skills. It hurts my eyes to read only 3 words from a master of long threads with many pictures of 4000 Carbanti!! A sad day.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Edward wrote: »
    Get ready, folks!

But how much gear do you have to not put on him?
  • Options
    Are you guys able to launch Geo TB?
  • Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Get ready, folks!

All of it, obviously.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Get ready, folks!

All of it, obviously.

And now he's stealing it from other players, which is why everyone's GP is dropping across the game.
  • DocDoom
    532 posts Member
    Options
    Timing related to GeoTB is a non-issue; new Malaks would not be starred up in enough time to make a difference.
  • Bb3po
    368 posts Member
    Options
    They want the whales to get fed. They know people have saved the currency to unlock Malak and take him to 7* immediately. They won’t let that happen.
  • Options
    Bb3po wrote: »
    They want the whales to get fed. They know people have saved the currency to unlock Malak and take him to 7* immediately. They won’t let that happen.

Even with saved currency getting him to 7* in time would cost a lot of crystals for store refreshes.
  • Options
    Does anyone know how much GET is needed to get to 7*?
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    Does anyone know how much GET is needed to get to 7*?

68,400. You finish the event at 5/85, so 180 shards needed at 380 GET per shard.
  • Ruark_Icefire
    856 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    July calendar is up and there is a noticeable gap of legendary events around July 11th. So that is when I am guessing Malak will drop. It will also be right when Malak is about 90 days old which seems to be the release pattern these days for legendary events.
  • EnderGamer87
    633 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    July calendar is up and there is a noticeable gap of legendary events around July 11th. So that is when I am guessing Malak will drop. It will also be right when Malak is about 90 days old which seems to be the release pattern these days for legendary events.

Malak isn't legendary
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    This thread is not aging well.
  • Ruark_Icefire
    856 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options

Malak isn't legendary

Technically neither are Revan or Darth Revan but they still follow the same pattern of the legendary/Hero's Journey characters.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    This thread is not aging well.

It’s kinda like Limburger cheese. You really just want to throw it out, but are curious if it smells better as it molds.
  • Options
    Maybe he drops tomorrow.. maybe he drops 7/11...
  • Options
    What happened to your F2P instincts?

I guess the same thing that happened to your comedic delivery. Not present.
  • Options

Malak isn't legendary

Everyone got the point regardless the only thing you showed was that you're a j e r k that loves being correct about nothing
  • Darthvestor_80
    484 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    CapnJack81 wrote: »
    I figure he'll come back mid to end of the TB, just to increase spending to get him before the end.

Maximize profits by throwing him out right when he's needed for the platoons that way anyone who's close will more likely drop coin. I finished a few days ago but I don't see em waiting much longer and giving everyone time when they can make money now

I geared one of the weaker toons accidentally and am behind 1000 gp on zaalbar. I wish it were soon and im glad it's not at the same time. So by my luck tomorrow. I'd be happy to blow 100.00