Good luck on that 33* reward box spear tips !!!

Dk_rek
3299 posts Member
Lol still just gonna be mk 4 holos, mk 4 carbs and weapon mods.

Not complaining cause ill never see 33*. But man my heart is with you on that first epic task and you get 70 mk 4 holos 30 mk 4 carbs ..... the look on those 50 ppls faces......

Glorious

Replies

• JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    If it's as hard as advertised then some of that purple gear should not be in there at all.
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Options
    Mk10 Blastech really should not even be in that box.
  • UdalCuain
    5022 posts Member
    Options
    But, on the positive side, gear XII finisher salvage are a possible reward from 6* and up. I expected that threshold to be higher.
  • Options
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    But, on the positive side, gear XII finisher salvage are a possible reward from 6* and up. I expected that threshold to be higher.

That is be cause the real bottleneck for G13 is Kyrotech and that doesn't drop from any of the boxes.
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    The tank gear needs to be gone, seriously

Can't wait for everyone to get a load of tank gear salvage
  • Options
    actually no one is going to get 33 stars this go of the TB. CG said that themselves.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    actually no one is going to get 33 stars this go of the TB. CG said that themselves.

Lol everyone knows that.... the point is hardest end game content and your reward box will have udder trash in it......

Why does this trash have to be in PIT HAAT HSTR and now geo TB.... really dumb imo
  • Options
    You know very well that the TB rewards box will have several things in it....it's not like it's going to only have 1 or 2 types of salvage.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    You know very well that the TB rewards box will have several things in it....it's not like it's going to only have 1 or 2 types of salvage.

For 99.999% of game maybe not me im cursed.... i feel bad for the 49 other people in my guild stuck with doomswitch account ;)