Daka

This may be a dumb question, but does anyone know how a night sister team of Assaj lead, Daka, mother, zombie, and spirit would be able to bring Daka back after she’s been killed ?

Replies

• UdalCuain
    5018 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Zombie's unique, Undying Sacrifice, revives a nightsister ally when they are killed. Can happen twice per battle.

Mother Talzin's assist/sword attack special revives all NS allies if an enemy is killed with it.
  • mickyluv
    140 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Also, MT special Assault Blade will revive all NS if it kills.
  • Options
    @mickyluv @ UdalCuain She revived after a spirit attack. Anything there to make that possible? It wasn’t the zombie, I’d already killed them enough times for them to not be brought back without another type of revive.
  • mickyluv
    140 posts Member
    Options
    The MT special Spirit Assault Blade is a mass call to assist. She will call all existing NS to attack a target. If anyone dies in that attack all defeated NS will revive. Spirit doesn't have an intrinsic revive ability.
  • Options
    @mickyluv nope wasn’t that. It was one single attack from the spirit
  • Options
    It's Mother Talzin's lead when zetaed. When NS uses basic attack, they revive random fallen NS Ally, attack using basic, then die again. But if the target enemy dies, the assisting fallen NS revives. Read MT's zeta lead.
  • mickyluv
    140 posts Member
    Options
    Darth_Viel wrote: »
    It's Mother Talzin's lead when zetaed. When NS uses basic attack, they revive random fallen NS Ally, attack using basic, then die again. But if the target enemy dies, the assisting fallen NS revives. Read MT's zeta lead.

Most likely, though the OP did state an AV lead.
  • Options
    @Darth_Viel it was an Assaj lead. I’m pretty sure it was just a random glitch. It cost me a match, but it seems like that’s the most likely explanation. I couldn’t think of any reason she’d randomly come back.
  • Options
    Yeah probably a glitch then. All possible reasons for revives are stated above. Try maybe putting it in x1 speed so that you can notice it more.
  • Metasly
    280 posts Member
    Options
    I once got a strange glitch in GA : Caderous was countering every attack without having any buff.
  • Options
    @Metasly not me but my brother went in against a Phoenix team that was poorly moded, he had all gear 12 decent mods and no matter what he hit Kana with he couldn’t kill him. I’d have to ask him the team he used. I remember it was decent, though.

Before this, I was , one time, killed when I had full health by Bariss. BARISS!! One of the weakest hitters. I didn’t care because I still won, but I thought it was odd.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    OBoogieIII wrote: »
    @Metasly not me but my brother went in against a Phoenix team that was poorly moded, he had all gear 12 decent mods and no matter what he hit Kana with he couldn’t kill him. I’d have to ask him the team he used. I remember it was decent, though.

Before this, I was , one time, killed when I had full health by Bariss. BARISS!! One of the weakest hitters. I didn’t care because I still won, but I thought it was odd.

Kanan heals himself for 25% health when he gets debuffed. Whatever team was being used was probably debuff heavy - between that and Chopper throwing Prot Up every time you land a hit, Phoenix can be really tough to bring down if you take in a squad ill-suited to the task.

I don't have an explanation for a swole Barris, though.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Barriss under padme?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • OBoogieIII
    400 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    @Gifafi nope Bariss under FO I think, maybe a jedi. Padmé hadn’t even been released yet. It’s been a couple months back now.
  • Options
    @Jarvind I’ll have to ask him, but I think he said Kanan was the only one left. He had a full squad and just kept whacking away on him but he said he never made a dent. He finally ran out of time. But it was Kanan against his entire team lol
  • Options
    Zombie as previously mentioned. But what I really wanted to divulge ALL WEEK LONG, DAKA lead bb8 r2 wampa is insanely fast insanely