Can the team in description earn me Yoda 7*?

puppyCasey
208 posts Member
edited March 2016
QGJ Lead, Old Ben Kenobi, Luminara Unduli, Ahsoka Tano, Eeth Koth(sp?)

I have QGJ 7*, Luminara 7*, Old Ben 4*, Absoka 3*, Eeth Koth 2 shards total,
I think realistically I can have Yoda 7* at next event, if this team is strong enough.

Can the team in description earn me Yoda 7*? 15 votes

Yes, that team is strong enough
33%
Megadeth3700JaleoDekayingsoulJedilove3737xSkandarGraunx 5 votes
No, that team wont beat 7* Yoda
66%
HuitzyDarthSamJacksonCastaspellaBnBTobacconistCheesyPastaAltoon33BigalSikhoKelthuzadjmar1900 10 votes

Replies

• Options
    Every Jedi team can beat Yoda, some make it harder and rely on RNG more. This is not the best team for Yoda. Ben and Koth will not offer anything to the team, Yoda can not be debuffed and will only gain turn meter if you try. Start farming Barriss and JC to go along with Lumi, Q and Ashoka. This will be the very best team you can take against him.
  • Options
    You should Run Lum or Ahsoka as lead tho
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    You only have 1 healer - I don't see how it would be possible.
  • Options
    as DSJ says, you need at least another healer
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I didn't do the 7* fight myself yet, but from what I have heard/seen Ahsokas heal won't be enough to substitute for a real healer.

Forget Eeth and use JC instead?
  • Huitzy
    79 posts Member
    Options
    Need at least a second healer.

I did it with Bariss (L) qgj eeth lumi jc
  • Options
    I see, thanks for feedback guys. I want Yoda for QGJ, Old Ben, Yoda, X, Y team(s)

Stands to reason that old ben wont actually help in beating Yoda since his special wont do much, and his basic attack is a joke.

Ahsoka's special may be better than you guys are thinking, however, with the extra 45 speed.

Anyway, I think Ill go ahead with my above team, perhaps with Lumi leader as you guys suggest, and if it fails Ill 7* Barriss and beat it with her instead of Ben.
  • Options
    Do you think you can realistically get Old Ben to 7-stars by the next event? I don't know why you would want to, his ability is not useful against Yoda and if he dies Yoda will steal all of those buffs. I would recommend against, though I DO like the idea of OB for a Jedi team. Replace Old Ben with Jedi Consular, should be easy enough to farm to 7 by then. I've been playing around with my 5-star Ahsoka today and she's not bad, definitely good for the Yoda event.
  • SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Stop Ben. Get Bariss. Then you can do it.

I don't believe I've seen anybody win 7* with Ben. With Ashoka buffed and level 80 maybe it's possible but I'd still rate it as unlikely.
  • Options
    I'd say you are missing the most important character, Barriss, who is (imo, obviously) is the best leader because of the passive heal and bonus max hp. Hard to farm in tandem with Old Ben though, who if I didn't already have at 7*, I'd farm as a #1 priority.
  • Options
    SlyGambit wrote: »
    Stop Ben. Get Bariss. Then you can do it.

I don't believe I've seen anybody win 7* with Ben. With Ashoka buffed and level 80 maybe it's possible but I'd still rate it as unlikely.

I did it with Ben. Used Barris as lead with QGJ, JC, and Kit Fisto. Kit was the rockstar though, not sure if Ben could do it alongside FTP-only toons.