My Nightsister Team

christopher152003
381 posts Member
edited March 2016
Just wanted to get some feedback, questions, and suggestions. Tell me what you think. Working on Daka atm so I can make a true NS team, after Daka the plan is to work on:

Ahsoka 5* 8 GL (4211) (need 2 more gear item for max gear level)
Skills: 5/7/6/6
HP: 6772
'
I run a Team of Nightsister in this order:
'
70 Asajj 7* 8 GL (5430) (Need 1 more gear items to max her out.)
Skills: 7/6/7/6/6
HP: 10,509
'
70 Luminara 7* 8 GL (5656) (Need 1 more gear item to max her out.)
Skills: 6/6/7/6
HP: 11,329 (+250)
'
70 Daka 7* 8 GL (5547,) (Max Gear Level)
Skills: 7/7/7/6
HP: 12,227 (+750)
'
70 Acolyte 7* 8 GL (5808) (Max Gear Level)
Skills: 6/7/7
HP: 13,218 (+200)
'
70 Initiate 7* 8 GL (6093) (Max Gear Level)
Skills: 6/6/6
HP: 18,842
'
70 Talia 7* 8 GL (5554) (Max Gear Level)
Skills: 7/6/7/6
HP: 11,673 (+300)
'
Working on:
'
Damage is High especially acolyte, Asajj, and Luminara.
Self Healing is very helpful especially Asajj (Asajj has 3 ways to self heal and can self heal through healing immunity with health steal with attacks even Sidious) and Talia (Talia is 100% lifesteal).
HP's are insane on Initiate (18,842), Acolyte (13,218), Luminara (11,329), Asajj lowest (10,509), Talia 7* (11,673), Daka (11,219 around 12,200 finished)
Speed Is quick sometimes Daka and Acolyte can attack 2 x in a single round.
The ability to remove all Buffs from other team and remove all debuffs from own group. With the exception of Sidious.
CC can stun 3 targets per round potentially, every hit takes away a potential 10% turn meter.
If Asajj is leader everyone attacks so fast, with Daka as leader everyone has insane HP's, I have found with Daka as leader I seem to move backwards on the PVP ladder faster than if I leave Asajj, the only reason I can think is the speed is just too fast for alot of teams.

***Update***

I would like to see more synergy on the Nightsisters, I have said before I like the synergy here and it's true I do, However after looking at the synergies between other teams this team needs a little love and care to be on par synergy wise.

Ahsoka is simply awesome after patch, shes fun makes the team fast, and high Damage, and self and group heals. Definitely leader material now.

Asajj IS WAY TOO SLOW.

A pure Nightsister team or anything other than an all jedi, will never be able to keep up simply because of the insane amount of healing they put into the Jedi. Luminara, and Bariss just break the game. If you don't use Luminara in PvP you wont go to the top, more healing needs to be added there should be the option of at least 1-2 healers per team, currently there are several teams that cannot go pure because of the lack of healing.
Post edited by christopher152003 on

Replies

• Quim
    665 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    It's fun, but not useful in the Arena to get better rewards than the rewards of the TOP 300 (only 60 crystals and 600 arena chips). I am rank 1 everyday, getting 500 crystals and 1000 arena chips, so is better have these 440 extra crystals and with these crystals buy cantina energy to get faster the shards of the cantina nodes and cantina shipments, and also some crystals to buy shards in the shipments.

I think that the game is fun when you get a good rank in the Arena, if you only can be TOP 300 is not fun, because is not fun lose battles.

The really fun is when you get characters as Poe Dameron, Qui-Gon Jinn, Yoda, Rey, Dooku, Geonosian Soldier, Kylo Ren, Royal Guard, etc., characters that need a lot of effort to get for free, and that are some of the best in the Arena. If you play in the Arena and you only can win teams with Phasma or Sidious as leader, is not very fun. It's the same as a Ewok team, it's fun but not useful, if someone wants to have fun is better have fun in the Cantina nodes, and try to get Dooku shards with a nightsisters team, playing the battles, for example, but in the Arena is funniest have a competitive team and obtain 500 daily crystals.
  • christopher152003
    381 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Quim wrote: »
    It's fun, but not useful in the Arena to get better rewards than the rewards of the TOP 300 (only 60 crystals and 600 arena chips). I am rank 1 everyday, getting 500 crystals and 1000 arena chips, so is better have these 440 extra crystals and with these crystals buy cantina energy to get faster the shards of the cantina nodes and cantina shipments, and also some crystals to buy shards in the shipments.

I think that the game is fun when you get a good rank in the Arena, if you only can be TOP 300 is not fun, because is not fun lose battles.

The really fun is when you get characters as Poe Dameron, Qui-Gon Jinn, Yoda, Rey, Dooku, Geonosian Soldier, Kylo Ren, Royal Guard, etc., characters that need a lot of effort to get for free, and that are some of the best in the Arena. If you play in the Arena and you only can win teams with Phasma or Sidious as leader, is not very fun. It's the same as a Ewok team, it's fun but not useful, if someone wants to have fun is better have fun in the Cantina nodes, and try to get Dooku shards with a nightsisters team, playing the battles, for example, but in the Arena is funniest have a competitive team and obtain 500 daily crystals.

Really Your the best??

Dude I am end game here buddy, I have more characters than you have I am sure. I have been in the top 10 with my NS team have you ever done it with anything than the current OP meta??

This team is very useful, and I bet I have taken your team out before a time or two.

I think the game is fun when you talk to someone like you, who I've likely already beaten.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our Community Guidelines]
    Post edited by Afista on
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    LOL Your post is very troll and delirious.

About me, you only read this answer and maybe another topic after write this silly answer, because I haven't written a lot of messages, maybe 3 topics with 10 answers each, not more, so your words it's only tipical of a troll.

I am rank 1 everyday from 1 month ago, and it's fun for me be rank 1. The videos are mine as you can see here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke-LpwDnsXg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVTcXSS0NI8

So stop to say silly stuff, and start to get a better rank, that you need it :D
  • christopher152003
    381 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Didnt mean to quote me.
  • christopher152003
    381 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Quim wrote: »
    LOL Your post is very troll and delirious.

About me, you only read this answer and maybe another topic after write this silly answer, because I haven't written a lot of messages, maybe 3 topics with 10 answers each, not more, so your words it's only tipical of a troll.

I am rank 1 everyday from 1 month ago, and it's fun for me be rank 1. The videos are mine as you can see here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke-LpwDnsXg

So stop to say silly stuff, and start to get a better rank, that you need it :D

Lol you play on a spain server that's super new. You haven't spent $5 on this game, you spent $15 not that it matters. You have several posts that give horrible advice and have been corrected many times in the forums. You do not know what you are talking about and you do not have the grammar skills in english to be able to form sentences that make sense. You tell people who spend money on this game that they are crazy, and that no one needs to spend money in this game. Grow Up.

Btw I can go to youtube as well and post other peoples video and claim they are mine too.

See I'm the best ever cause that video is about me.

• Quim
    665 posts Member
    Options
    Lol you play on a spain server that's super new. You haven't spent $5 on this game, you spent $15 not that it matters. You have several posts that give horrible advice and have been corrected many times in the forums. You do not know what you are talking about and you do not have the grammar skills in english to be able to form sentences that make sense. You tell people who spend money on this game that they are crazy, and that no one needs to spend money in this game. Grow Up.

Btw I can go to youtube as well and post other peoples video and claim they are mine too.

LOL don't exist spanish servers, in the servers there are people of all the world, from USA, France, Russia, China and Japan, for example, it is a server of december, so there are good teams, a lot of P2P teams.

It's difficult say that the videos are about you when your name is "christopher152003" and the player name of the videos is "Quim", that is the same name than me LOL Not a lot "Quim" in the forum LOL

If you check the videos, my name appears and I have a lot of videos when appears my characters, so stop to say nonsense, almost without pay money I'm better than you LOL

Maybe you paid thousands of dollars but still you don't know how to play LOL so go to read newbie guides, you need it. You are a newbie P2P, but newbie after all :D Good luck!! to get the rank 250 :D
  • christopher152003
    381 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Your right quimm I do not know how to play very well, I used the guide here https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/19847/complete-guide-level-per-level-about-how-to-get-rank-1-in-your-server-everyday-f2p to learn everything I know. The guy in their promised me #1 everyday on my server, I followed it closely but I still can't do it every day.

Could you write a guide for me, I saw later in that guide someone wrote this:
    Starjumper wrote: »
    Ok.

Your guide is poor for so many reasons
    1. It focuses on you telling which players to buy not how to play e.g - your team is based on speed. How do you heat a team same or faster than yours?
    2. Your basis of spending crystals on refreshes for arena and hard nodes means you ultimately must build a base of crystals first. Until such a time 1/6 or 2/6 attemps is probably more realistic.shard drop rates are typically lower than what you have quoted for rey meaning time to farm will be significantly longer
    3. In the first paragraph of your lv1-40 guide you are talking about FOTP and Rey - both hard to get if you are ftp and especially pre level 40. You are also quoting their maxed stats. A typical FOTP with a lv3 double tap has a 30% chance to attack again - not the 45% you have quoted
    4. Your guide tells people to farm geonosian soldier, Poggle, luminara, ig-86, kylo ren, eeth koth, ventress , first order stormtrooper, poe, ig-88, hk47, resistance pilot, ewok elder, Darth sidious, rey, QGJ, barriss & Marketing dooku - so only 18 characters to farm and I've probably missed some out - I guess that's gotta be pretty easy right being f2p?
    5. Gearing all of the above characters will also take a long time and considering all your energy is on farming shards it will take longer
    6. You're assuming all servers are the same
    7. I could carry on but that's enough for now

Now don't get me wrong - some of your guide would be useful to new players - however the main bulk isn't going to be much use

Please help me Obi Wan! Your my only Hope!

crap messed that line up again, that's why I didn't get to play in star wars. What I meant was

Please Help me Quimm! Your My only Bad Advice!

• Options
    Night sisters is actually the next team I'm farming. Honestly I find being in the top 500 to be fine as credits seem to be the real choke point as a F2P and even that isn't too bad since the cap. It's also a pretty quick team to farm.
  • Options
    Nice work Chris. I've gotten as high as rank 35 with a full NS team (in a very competitive November server).

The best part about Nightsisters is how fun they are to play.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Nice work Chris. I've gotten as high as rank 35 with a full NS team (in a very competitive November server).

The best part about Nightsisters is how fun they are to play.

I agree they are fun. and Thank you :)
  • Options
    Finally 7* this NS team, 2 gear short of max everything.
  • Options
    So I love night sisters and came to this thread only to find a bunch of nasty and ugly remarks and bickering... I will never understand why you guys choose to insult each other over the internet. You only hurt yourself the most saying nasty stuff to others =/
  • Options
    I think the healing setting is fine now, cause many champ have healing immune and are easy to farm(Like Sid)
  • Leapster
    124 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Now to comment on nightsisters:

Personally I don't feel Ahsoka should be in the nightsister team unless she is lead she doesn't benefit and Asajj is still the best lead if you only go by the math (speed = amoutn of potential turns/atk vs the %chance to evade and the proc rates)

I currently run Asajj / Daka / Initiate / Talia / Lumi
    They heal forever plus the chance to revive keeps the team up long term. The damage overall is sufficient especially if you focus fire 1 by 1. You can use lumi to block ability and initiate to stop a strong hitter from gaining a buff. Asajj to remove buffs is a great counter for taunt and when yoda spreads to his team.

Easily have reached top 5 and rank 1 a few times with this setup but it will not hold your position at all when the AI runs defense. Very fun team and I hope they will include a new nightsister soon to add to the mix.

Just some thoughts if you are pursuing this team...
    Farm for Daka and Lumi early because they will be useful almost everywhere else.
    Go for Talia and Asajj next - You will want Asajj as you start to fill out your team and want to use it and test things. Initiate and Acolyte last. Initiate has great damage and hp currently out of all my chars I think she sits in the top 3 for pure power (over 6k)

Acolyte is also very good but would be the last char to farm for the group.
    To add yes Asajj is the slowest char on the team but the speed and turns she gives to everyone else makes up for that, plus if you use her in the right situations she can be extremely strong and game changing.
  • christopher152003
    381 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Leapster wrote: »
    Now to comment on nightsisters:

Personally I don't feel Ahsoka should be in the nightsister team unless she is lead she doesn't benefit and Asajj is still the best lead if you only go by the math (speed = amoutn of potential turns/atk vs the %chance to evade and the proc rates)

They heal forever plus the chance to revive keeps the team up long term. The damage overall is sufficient especially if you focus fire 1 by 1. You can use lumi to block ability and initiate to stop a strong hitter from gaining a buff. Asajj to remove buffs is a great counter for taunt and when yoda spreads to his team.

Easily have reached top 5 and rank 1 a few times with this setup but it will not hold your position at all when the AI runs defense. Very fun team and I hope they will include a new nightsister soon to add to the mix.

Just some thoughts if you are pursuing this team...
    Farm for Daka and Lumi early because they will be useful almost everywhere else.
    Go for Talia and Asajj next - You will want Asajj as you start to fill out your team and want to use it and test things. Initiate and Acolyte last. Initiate has great damage and hp currently out of all my chars I think she sits in the top 3 for pure power (over 6k)

Acolyte is also very good but would be the last char to farm for the group.
    To add yes Asajj is the slowest char on the team but the speed and turns she gives to everyone else makes up for that, plus if you use her in the right situations she can be extremely strong and game changing.

The reason Ahsoka is giving Nightsister buffs as well ( she is not marked as NS just as Jedi.) Iis Asajj and Ahsoka ran together.

Helping Ahsoka

"When Ahsoka Tano was wrongly accused by the Jedi of killing Letta Turmond and on the run in the underworld of Coruscant, she ran into Ventress. Someone please grab C-3PO because I actually would like to know the odds of Ahsoka running into Ventress on such a big and densely populated city planet like Coruscant. At this point, Ventress was no longer working with Dooku but her and Ahsoka weren’t exactly friends. Though she had no profitable reason to lend a hand, she sympathized with Ahsoka’s situation and decided to help her track down the real killer."

So would she then be grateful to Asajj and therefor NS as well, and because of that would she not help them??

Btw this team was updated I have everyone maxed, on everything, with the exception of needing 2 gear items.

Also, if you haven't tried Ahsoka you should, she is much better after update and may be better than Asajj.

Last thing Running with Lumi although easier is not an NS team. I run with Lumi as well, but she does not make a Pure NS team. With Ahsoka you technically can, the nice thing about having Ahsoka is the damage and the turn meter buff.
  • Leapster
    124 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Lore excluded; Ahsoka isn't listed as a nightsister and doesn't benefit from their buffs. She only works if she is lead and the numbers show that the evasion % vs the speed, speed wins out overall. The amount of turns they gain across the other chars outweighs the chance at 1-2 dodge procing per full turn.

I understand Lumi is 100% not a nightsister but tends to fall into almost every Arena team just due to how strong she is.

Also to add I was trying Ahsoka evasion vs using Talia for evasion and Talia as lead worked out much better and was more consistent than Ahsoka. Although neither can compete with the speed buff and turns gained.
  • Options
    Leapster wrote: »

This is what I currently run in PvP, In GW i go between that and Ahsoka lead or just pure NS.

• Options
    I have been running night sisters since the games start....I stay in top 200....am uhnder 100 ATM..it goes up and down....I live my nighsisters team..all this #1 junk is just that....junk....there are so many servers everyone in here can be #1....all at the same time...anyway....back to the point....nighsisters aren't the fastest or best team....but they get the job done....matter of preference and how you use em I guess
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I have been running night sisters since the games start....I stay in top 200....am uhnder 100 ATM..it goes up and down....I live my nighsisters team..all this #1 junk is just that....junk....there are so many servers everyone in here can be #1....all at the same time...anyway....back to the point....nighsisters aren't the fastest or best team....but they get the job done....matter of preference and how you use em I guess

Necroing dead threads is against the forum guidelines.
    Post edited by cosmicturtle333 on
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    At what point os a thread considered to be dead? Just curious.
  • Options
    Waqui wrote: »
    At what point os a thread considered to be dead? Just curious.

When a mod closes it?
    Green_Legend_Ran A storm is coming...