Did you drop gs from your arena team?

13Next

Replies

• Options
    I've been using a 4* G8 GS in gw for about a month now. I didnt notice any difference in damage at all from all 12 GW nodes today. Even at that low of a level, hes still capable of 1 hit KO on his assist. He works fine with my other characters who are 7*, and missing only a piece of gear each.
  • Options
    Heisen wrote: »
    It's funny how some people tend to see anything that negatively affects a character as a huge nerf that takes them from OP to unviable. But yea, by all means people go ahead and drop GS from your teams ;)

This. And thing are always subject to change. Better play something else if you Don t understand that.
    In my opinion it just opened up the game play.
  • SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    Options
    Video demonstrating the bug. 10 seconds in. Reposted from earlier in the thread because people can't scroll.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT9_z8bBg-4
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    He doesn't really do any less for me because I use him in a team with QGJ, Yoda, Rey, and Lumi.. He does the same damage as he did before. The if he calls an assist from Poggle though, they are both supposed to do more damage. Does he do more damage when Poggle is assisting vs. another random toon? if so, he is working as intended and the only fix is that Offense up doesn't apply on the damage of his basic that gave him the buff anymore. Not earth shattering at all....
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    Just attacked a team with him. It was a good match he never took out any of my teammates with one attack. I didn't need to focus on him with was delightful.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    RAYRAY wrote: »
    He doesn't really do any less for me because I use him in a team with QGJ, Yoda, Rey, and Lumi.. He does the same damage as he did before. The if he calls an assist from Poggle though, they are both supposed to do more damage. Does he do more damage when Poggle is assisting vs. another random toon? if so, he is working as intended and the only fix is that Offense up doesn't apply on the damage of his basic that gave him the buff anymore. Not earth shattering at all....

That's how I understood it. He just one shot my 7* Rey before she could act.. I'll pay more attention in GW tomorrow but I still see him as more viable than Rey due to his speed and health.
  • Options
    He is still beastly, I use a Poggle lead, also 86, QGJ and Sid

Geo still blasts first move, he gets O up from Poggle or QGJ for his 2nd, him, QGJ and 86 have already taken out most of the team by then
  • Options
    Of course I'd open with his assist attack but he'd get a bunch of turns in an arena match and the combo of less damage and all of a sudden his attach being dodged more makes him more questionable. I did run a maxed Ashoka team and won but not as quickly. I'd just be replacing gs with either sid or some other toon that actually hits sith players. Gs and fotp have been my two for that the past few weeks.