Geo TB Phase 4

Phut
13 posts Member
Does any of you know why the middle field is locked in the last phase 4? Top and bottom is playable.

Replies

• Options
    Did you completed a star on phase 3 middle field ?
  • The_Indomitable
    105 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Did your guild get at least 1 star in the middle territory of the 3rd phase?

That will probably be your guilds best chance at adding a star before the event ends. ;)
  • Phut
    13 posts Member
    Options
    We have reached a star in the previous field in p3. So idk if anyone else have the same problem.
  • UdalCuain
    5023 posts Member
    Options
  • Phut
    13 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, we reached a star before p4 started. I checked again.
  • Phut
    13 posts Member
    Options
    Okay, no, we haven't reached a star. I see p3 is still playable.
  • Options
    For my guild we got 1 star in each of the zones of phase 3 before phase 3 ended. When phase 4 started, the middle territory never unlocked. The top (ships) and the bottom territories are available and the center territory from phase 3 is still available. I just attempted to deploy a single low level toon to phase 3 center and it deployed. Now when I check phase 4, that toon is not available to be used or deployed.

If the phase 4 center territory is supposed to be locked for some reason, there is no indication why.
  • Options
    I also went back and checked; we also had not reached the star for the center territory of p3 before it ended. We ended up getting that star a few hours after p4 started. It makes sense that you have to get at least 1 star to advance (I guess) but there's got to be a better way of indicating what's going on.