Toon and ship shard drop rates need to improve please!!!

imageryking
8 posts Member
edited July 4
I've been playing this game for a long time and find I've invested so much into this game that to simply quit would seem like such a waste! Recently though I find the farming of toon and ship shards has gotten to the point where it's demoralizing to try anymore!!!! It should not take 6 months of constant hardcore farming to get a toon or ship to 7☆'s!!!! 12-20 attempts a day on a single node and the end result is a bunch of gear I already have 6000 pieces of, and none of them are needed by any of my toons, and then get 1 or; more often then should happen; I get 0 toon/ship shards!!! There's nothing worse in this game then spending @400 crystals on energy and node refreshes and you get 1 or zero shards at all, it's extremely frustrating and depressing to the point I am getting too annoyed to even enjoy the game anymore and we haven't even gotten into after finally getting to 7☆ the amount of work to get them geared up to a useable level!!!! Please, please do something to address this issue!!
Post edited by imageryking on

Replies

• I posted this discussion then started looking at other ppls entries and realized; thankfully; I'm not the only one who feels this way about the drop rates. Hopefully the developers will take notice as to how many ppl seem to be complaining about the same thing and do something about it before releasing more new toons and ships and pay packages to buy them!!!
  • I kinda agree. Let the whales have an advantage, but even for toons that aren't meta or particularly needed for something(range, vandor, etc) shouldn't take that long.
    There was a couple of characters I finished and when I hit that promote to 7* I literally thought to myself; "yay, wait.. why did I farm him to 7* again?"
  • I kinda agree. Let the whales have an advantage, but even for toons that aren't meta or particularly needed for something(range, vandor, etc) shouldn't take that long.
    There was a couple of characters I finished and when I hit that promote to 7* I literally thought to myself; "yay, wait.. why did I farm him to 7* again?"

Lately for me it’s been “wait now I have to gear him and don’t have the time and my resources are going to a better toon” so I just end up collecting 7* level 1 g1 toons.