Please make the Punishing One already.

dj4galzyz3mo.jpeg
wyoy846vpoww.jpeg
1yvbz7q5bhdl.jpeg

Just insert Punishing One at your leisure into the game. The game needs more ships in general, there’s around 45 and meanwhile hundreds of characters. Dengar’s ship is a Corellian crowd pleaser. It would round out a five ship bounty hunter fleet and leave the door open for that Aura Sing’s Corellian Corvette capital ship I know you’re thinking about! It would give people another option to build up as they grind for the Falcon. Some people are skipping grinding Dengar now and then finding he’s kind of needed for the Chewbacca event. This would discourage that. People would get Dengars zeta just to boost his ship power. Meaning, it would give his zeta an actual purpose that isn’t highly outdated. Bounty hunter enthusiasts would be tided over since you’re not releasing any new bounty hunters any time soon. It just overall makes a lot of sense and I encourage you to go ahead and form a separate side hatch team whose lone mission is making the Punishing One happen. Make it an offtank to Hounds Tooth similar to Phantom to help in places like Geonosis where right now my bounty hunter ships I worked so hard to make good are getting beat down fast and hard other than Hounds Tooth. Dengar himself could use a rework as an offtank role to again make his zeta relevant but I digress. He’s only wearing blaster proof armor it’s fine don’t worry about it. So please just get this done by my birthday, which is July 19th and let’s just make everyone happy with that, thank you. This is the Jumpmaster 5000 or whatever it’s called, I don’t understand what the problem and holdup is.

Replies