Non traditional and unorthodox teams

2Next

Replies

• Options
    dlv1986 wrote: »
    I like who I like I could care less how weak they are. Step off
    No mask no participation. And who were the clones of? A mandolorian right?! Step off and remove your foot from your mouth now.

v08vhe4ggpvk.jpg

Woah woah woah easy there, my guy, just some friendly banter. No need to take it so personally.
    Started July 2016, completely FTP : https://swgoh.gg/u/rogenhamen/
  • Treeburner
    773 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Vinniarth wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    jg0b8velch9h.jpg

My arena team for now, beats NS.

Why not to make trawn leader? This will give bonuses to 4 out of 5 chars?

I count 5 empire toons, and a empire leader in gar it's 5/5, gar lead or thrawn

Edit . The gar Saxon lead means he can heal better to deal with plague .
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    Rogenhamen wrote: »
    Woah woah woah easy there, my guy, just some friendly banter. No need to take it so personally.

OP's whole deal is he posts stupid gibberish and then insults people who accurately describe it as such.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• dlv1986
    401 posts Member
    Options
    Jarvind wrote: »

OP's whole deal is he posts stupid gibberish and then insults people who accurately describe it as such.

Wrong pal ops deal is the clone he was insulted over was a clone of who? Jango. a what? Mandolorian. So what are you saying people should be able to insult me? And be wrong? Step off and stop baiting for attention.
  • Vendi1983
    5025 posts Member
    Options
    Jango isn't a Mandalorian though. Technically he's from Concord Dawn and was adopted by Mandalorians.
  • Options
    I like who I like I could care less how weak they are. Step off
    No mask no participation. And who were the clones of? A mandolorian right?! Step off and remove your foot from your mouth now.

v08vhe4ggpvk.jpg

Don't dish it out if you can't take it. And once again who are the clones of? A mandolorian. It wasn't banter it was an ignorantly incorrect insult. There was nothing friendly about it. And worst of all they didn't even know what they were talking about. No need to take it personally?! are you blind?! Who's post is it? Who's squad were they talking about? There was no joke anywhere. 6 mandolorians in game and you chose a clone. Not a joke and 12 is the correct number. A picture of a mandolorian with subtitles cursing and calling my decisions of my gameplay weak with nothing more added. Not a joke. No punch lines no nothing just some trolls trying miserably to antagonize because they aren't happy with their lives and need someone to feel as pathetic as they are. Smart mouth people say the dumbest tailed things. Pions don't even know clones were clones from jango. Theyre just mad they couldn't be part of the conversation. And couldn't fit in so they had to stand out. Indicative of their real life situations and position. Now If you want to see getting personal here ya go. I'm here for mature conversation not coddling whiney spoiled sad jealous hearted ignorant loud mouth babies. Nothing constructive to add, just misery to spread. I could say so much more but this is a swgoh forum not a psychology course. Are you trying to bait me on the low?

zdg95zkyxrbg.png

Look buddy boy, it was friendly banter, at least from my end. I understand where you're coming from though. Many people on these forums make extremely sarcastic comments and pretentiously argue semantics because that's how naughty they can be without getting banned; and light hearted humor can be difficult to pick up on without other social cues (facial expressions, tone of voice, body language, etc.). People get very worked up on these forums over the smallest things and I *still* haven't figured out why.
    Take a deep breath; you're ok. We're all Star Wars nerds here and could go into great depth about the lore, and who's technically what, and blah blah blah. At the end of the day though, we're just talking about a game where we have the chance to create whatever funky team we can think of based on whatever criteria we establish: Mandolorian, native aliens, Wookie, Han, double-bladed lightsabers, whatever.
    It's all just a game, my dude.
    Started July 2016, completely FTP : https://swgoh.gg/u/rogenhamen/
  • dlv1986
    401 posts Member
    Options
    Go antagonize somewhere else game or not he was wrong
  • Options

Wrong pal ops deal is the clone he was insulted over was a clone of who? Jango. a what? Mandolorian. So what are you saying people should be able to insult me? And be wrong? Step off and stop baiting for attention.

You chose to take insult from a comment that you didn't have to. Not only that, your reaction came across as quite sensitive. Yerrf just said "even Sabine would be better." Then you start telling him to "step off?" Calm down.

I enjoy the forum community, and even this thread. This is a really good thread. So besides suggesting no longer taking offense to things on a forum, here is my contribution of my C clean-up team because I don't have any other team to run Scab Rey under. GG's lead synergies very well with Scab Rey when you think about it. Especially cause my GG and Sep droids are under-developed.

ny2ixxtm72kz.png
  • Options
    Treeburner wrote: »
    Vinniarth wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    jg0b8velch9h.jpg

My arena team for now, beats NS.

Why not to make trawn leader? This will give bonuses to 4 out of 5 chars?

I count 5 empire toons, and a empire leader in gar it's 5/5, gar lead or thrawn

Edit . The gar Saxon lead means he can heal better to deal with plague .

Thrawn lead works too, and even better than gar leads. Extra TM gain and team wide dmg output are really impressive.

Gar's lead is somewhat weak IMO.
  • dlv1986
    401 posts Member
    Options
    Rex is a mandolorian clone therefore a mandolorian
  • dlv1986
    401 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options

You chose to take insult from a comment that you didn't have to. Not only that, your reaction came across as quite sensitive. Yerrf just said "even Sabine would be better." Then you start telling him to "step off?" Calm down.

I enjoy the forum community, and even this thread. This is a really good thread. So besides suggesting no longer taking offense to things on a forum, here is my contribution of my C clean-up team because I don't have any other team to run Scab Rey under. GG's lead synergies very well with Scab Rey when you think about it. Especially cause my GG and Sep droids are under-developed.

ny2ixxtm72kz.png

I was told Rex wasn't a mandolorian which he is. Then a bunch of noise about them being clones of Luke han chewy etc which weren't born or around at that time..... Besides that how does Rey benefit with your droids? I liked running jtr with b2 if bb and r2 but found much much more tm from daka lead