Which team is best for beating this NightSister team?

1h1mmvp3yadl.png
7gm84iu3nbci.png
I have a Bossk lead Bounty Hunter team and CLS, Raid Han, Old Ben, Ezra, R2-D2 team.

Replies

• Options
    Bounty Hunters should be able to do the trick. Especially if Jango’s zeta is on his unique.
  • Options
    Without knowing mods on the NS team, Bossk team would be the best choice. However, you might want to use Jango as lead.
  • CamaroAMF
    1282 posts Member
    Options
    BH. Boba’s Execute will prevent revives. If that’s Jango’s unique zeta’d then he prevents revives too.
  • Options
    BH's better for sure. The heals with bossk's ult will negate the plague.
    - Ewokalypse Ascension
  • Options
    @DaPowerfulJedi: Thanks, yes Jango's zeta is on his unique.
  • Bulldog1205
    3573 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    LordGrahck wrote: »
    Without knowing mods on the NS team, Bossk team would be the best choice. However, you might want to use Jango as lead.

I prefer Bossk lead for MT led NS (counters plague better) and Jango lead for Ventress led NS (Burn counters TM gain).
    Post edited by Bulldog1205 on
  • Options
    As for mods, I dont know, but his speeds are Asajj 161, Talzin 179, Daka 188, Zombie 190, Talia 172.
    My BH team is not the fastest, but speeds are Bossk 205, Jango 167, Boba 176, Dengar 123, Bane 115
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    JDIII wrote: »
    Imp Troops are always the go to team to beat Nightsisters.

That wasn't an option
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Options

I prefer Boba lead for MT led NS (counters plague better) and Jango lead for Ventress led NS (Burn counters TM gain).

What counters plague in Boba's lead? Do you mean Bossk?
  • Options
    I assume with the revive disabled I can leave Daka and go after Talzin first?
  • Options
    UdalCuain wrote: »

I prefer Boba lead for MT led NS (counters plague better) and Jango lead for Ventress led NS (Burn counters TM gain).

What counters plague in Boba's lead? Do you mean Bossk?

Rofl, yes,Bossk. Boba lead is long outdated.
  • LordGrahck
    344 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options

I prefer Bossk lead for MT led NS (counters plague better) and Jango lead for Ventress led NS (Burn counters TM gain).

I've had success using either Bossk or Jango in lead versus Nightsisters, but seem to have better success with Jango lead, which is why I made that suggestion. Bossk lead handles plague better, but Jango lead dished out damage better. Also, I run Jango with Bossk, Cad Bane, and Dengar, all of whom have ways to stun. Under Jango's lead, their stuns hit regularly for me because of the penalty to enemy tenacity. With the speed I have going, I usually land a stun on Talzen early, before she can plague, and I keep her that way.
  • Options
    BH because of Jango and Boba both have no-revive attacks. Works on all but zombie
  • Options
    Thanks everyone, but what actually happened is I played the BH team, but lost. His NS team was faster and got off first and got on stun and plague trains then I got stuck behind Zombie's taunts. When I played the CLS team, I won easily since I was faster.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Now ya know :)
  • Options
    I do it easily with zPlap, zVader, Nihilus, Sion, Thrawn. Fracture on Zombie to cleanse the taunt. Ability block on Talzin to prevent plague. Kill the NS with the lowest HP twice. Annihilate Daka, so she never revives. Thats it. Keeps me long in the top 200, thanks to the NS teams. :)
  • Options
    Kaindell wrote: »
    I do it easily with zPlap, zVader, Nihilus, Sion, Thrawn. Fracture on Zombie to cleanse the taunt. Ability block on Talzin to prevent plague. Kill the NS with the lowest HP twice. Annihilate Daka, so she never revives. Thats it. Keeps me long in the top 200, thanks to the NS teams. :)

It looks like this is for GAC not arena and that would break up 2 decent teams.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone, but what actually happened is I played the BH team, but lost. His NS team was faster and got off first and got on stun and plague trains then I got stuck behind Zombie's taunts. When I played the CLS team, I won easily since I was faster.

Mod your bossk for tenacity, cad bane for potency, and everyone for speed. Put crit chance where you can.