Cheating

Lanj54
39 posts Member
edited July 2019
I feel like I've been cheated my Sith Empire team was stronger and faster then my opponent and it got wiped out, if it was RNG fine but I dont think it was, what can do?
Post edited by Lanj54 on

Replies

• Options
    Lanj54 wrote: »
    I feel like I've been cheated my Sith Empire team was stronger and faster then my opponent and it got wiped out, if it was RNG fine but I dont think it was, what can I do?

What team did you try to knock out?
  • Lanj54
    39 posts Member
    Options
    Their Sith Empire team
  • UdalCuain
    5025 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    You send in in a PM, edit out the details from your OP.

Though there is no way for a team on defence to cheat against you.
  • Lanj54
    39 posts Member
    Options
    If the bug is still there he could change his mods, couldn't he?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Wait you're saying you lost your battle on offense?
  • Lanj54
    39 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    There's no way for somebody to cheat on defense, the battle is occurring on your own device and the other person has no involvement.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Lanj54 wrote: »
    If the bug is still there he could change his mods, couldn't he?

If you clicked on the characters in the screen after they were placed it would have shown you the mods that were on them on defense, whatever those were. The bug was exploited by people changing their own mods on offense.

Did anything that happened in the battle actually indicate that the mods were different, other than the fact that you lost? Did the characters go in the wrong order from what their speeds were?
  • Lanj54
    39 posts Member
    Options
    Ok I'll quit whining it just didnt seem right
  • Lanj54
    39 posts Member
    Options
    My dr speed 327, thrawn 319, badstilla 275, malak 298
    His speeds dr 324, badstilla 267, malak 195 and hk 211 our sith trooper had the same speed, guess I got screwed on the rng
  • Lanj54
    39 posts Member
    Options
    Top 2 in arena and share a po, have nothing but dr teams and I run every battle the same way but this is the 2nd time I've gotten destroyed by an underpowered team in GA so I dint know what's up other then bad rng or I just really suck lol, I do appreciate the comments yall have calmed me down alot was ready to break something