Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi

theodrath
48 posts Member
edited March 2016
He was a padawan,cut Maul who killed his master ,to 2 pieces
He had high ground and cut off chosen one to the pieces...
Anyone agree that ,if he is added to this game with this title(Jedi master),he has to be honored respectfully as powerwise?

Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi 39 votes

If he is added to this game with this title(Jedi master),he has to be honored respectfully as powerwise?
84%
scubaHyperalloyrocknroll64CobratatdarksidePoerliThelubricantbenacrowKAULIPerongelukBaldoCyclopsObi1_master1Megadeth3700gsethJuan123EricKDarthCranxPyroPuffJamito 33 votes
Or there is no high ground in this game so no ? ^^
15%
cosmicturtle333VanquisherMJ0072Milly_htowmKamikazeRhombusCookieCrisppSaytsevsnov 6 votes

Replies

• Options
    There shall be no question mark on first option bah can't fix it :p
  • Options
    Jedi Master Obi-Wan wasn't all that strong. He was easily defeated by Count Dooku and Yoda stated that he wasn't strong enough to even challenge Sidious. He also struggled considerably against Grievous, only winning when he abandoned his Jedi tactics and used a blaster. While he did manage to defeat Anakin, it was more because of superior strategy than superior skill or power. They seemed fairly evenly matched throughout the battle, though, so strategy was almost certainly going to be the deciding factor in that fight.

As such, if such a character were to be placed in the game, his power should be roughly equal to that of Anakin's, which I'm assuming is not what you had in mind.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    image_17.jpeg
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what your poll is saying? None of the characters in this game are equal to their movie versions (GS, FOTP, RG?).

But I really really would like Clone Wars General Kenobi in this game
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    Obi-wan is only powerful when he's hanging from a ledge.
  • Options
    Obi-Wan is a Jedi Master for only one reason, he is one of only 3 to ever maintain a physical presence after death. The other 2 being Q and Yoda ( Q was the first to do so). It had nothing at all to do with his offensive capabilities, in fact time after time he has shown not to be a strong offensive character. Watch the many battles with Ventress, Grievous, Dooku and others. His biggest strength was his mind and being able to out smart others.
  • Options
    Obi-Wan is a Jedi Master for only one reason, he is one of only 3 to ever maintain a physical presence after death. The other 2 being Q and Yoda ( Q was the first to do so). It had nothing at all to do with his offensive capabilities, in fact time after time he has shown not to be a strong offensive character. Watch the many battles with Ventress, Grievous, Dooku and others. His biggest strength was his mind and being able to out smart others.

Technically Anakin achieved this as well.
  • Options
    Obi-Wan is a Jedi Master for only one reason, he is one of only 3 to ever maintain a physical presence after death.

Obi-Wan became a Jedi Master long before his death. Jedi Master is a rank granted by the Jedi Council and has nothing to do with whether the person is capable of any given feat, especially one that can only be used when dead.

You're spot on with your assessment of his power, though. He is certainly not the strongest character but he is one of the smartest.
  • Options
    Imo... Being the smartest is way better than the most powerful.

As powerful as Anakin was he wasn't smart enough to fight Obi, and lost his legs and arm all with one swipe of a lightsaber.
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    If he is added to this game with this title(Jedi master),he has to be honored respectfully as powerwise?
    Let us farm and play around with old ben first! Give us ROTJ Luke!
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi Master Obi-Wan wasn't all that strong. He was easily defeated by Count Dooku and Yoda stated that he wasn't strong enough to even challenge Sidious. He also struggled considerably against Grievous, only winning when he abandoned his Jedi tactics and used a blaster. While he did manage to defeat Anakin, it was more because of superior strategy than superior skill or power. They seemed fairly evenly matched throughout the battle, though, so strategy was almost certainly going to be the deciding factor in that fight.

As such, if such a character were to be placed in the game, his power should be roughly equal to that of Anakin's, which I'm assuming is not what you had in mind.

He beat Anakin in a far 1 vs 1 he should be a little better then him and better then QGJ since you know........ Maul.........
    Anyways make him good enough to be on any team like yoda FOTP GS
    USAmazing wrote: »
    image_17.jpeg

Lmao

Did anybody here see his fight against savage and maul at the same time?? HE IS INCREDIBLE!!!! Too smart too good and as good a jedi as anybody else.