Thank you for GAC

2Next

Replies

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    8o2k8aoyci08.gif

Since i have the highest phys offence in world well (.gg acounts anyway). I can confirm you photo is modded or photoshopped.

(Actually to get CD on him i gotta drop offense from 6350 yo 6200’ish...

1) units just dodge its special forsight devs put on all my opponets team cause thats what happens to dkrek ;)

Kidding aside nice pic !!!!

My g12 Maurader has a modest 3800ish offense and crit a g13 DM for 165k yesterday. His picture is not photoshopped.

Just go ahead and keep accusing folks of being cheaters and reporting people that say a cross word to you I guess. Whatever floats your boat.
  • Options
    I like GAC. It's fun. I like the competition. I don't lose any sleep over the cheating and besides geo TB, it was the only content we had.

Bring back GAC.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    But either way, I'm done with this conversation. I'm tired of being warned by the moderators saying I'm attacking someone when in reality I'm just standing up from being accused of being a cheater by a SWGOH forum tough guy that doesn't know how to mod toons properly. I'll stick with the fine folks of reddit.

i can't believe i'm going to defend dk_rek, but he said he was kidding. There was no need to take him serious, then again there never is.

:)
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    8o2k8aoyci08.gif

Since i have the highest phys offence in world well (.gg acounts anyway). I can confirm you photo is modded or photoshopped.

1) units just dodge its special forsight devs put on all my opponets team cause thats what happens to dkrek ;)

My g12 Maurader has a modest 3800ish offense and crit a g13 DM for 165k yesterday. His picture is not photoshopped.

Just go ahead and keep accusing folks of being cheaters and reporting people that say a cross word to you I guess. Whatever floats your boat.

Lol again the whole part of kidding aside must be lost on ppl may need to get over themselves a tad....

Kinda sad imo
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    8o2k8aoyci08.gif

Lol again the whole part of kidding aside must be lost on ppl may need to get over themselves a tad....

Kinda sad imo

I thought the kidding aside was addressed to a different part of your post.

In my defense, its hard to tell with you.