Savage Opress should not get Offense up constantly

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Telaan wrote: »
    OP, you've created nerf threads about Dooku, Daka, Phasma, and now Savage. By 2017 you'll have covered every toon in the game.

Looool.

I think your problem is you need to learn how to play.
  • Options
    Of all the characters to complain about savage is not one worthy of complaining

well said - SO is decent at best. He's not trash, but he just kind of ok. Him being OP is really far fetched.
  • Robdd
    111 posts Member
    Options
    I think Savage is decent, probably a lot of use in GW, like everybody I save him for last then kill him. To say he is OP is ridiculous!!
  • Options
    When are people going to realize this is a strategy game as well as an rpg? There's always a tactic that will work. Try something different and see what happens. Literally.
  • Options
    Savage aka QGJ's free power up
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Berimbolo wrote: »
    Savage aka QGJ's free power up

You make him sound like a Super Mario Bros mushroom!
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    uP1CTBR.jpg
    ^ Savage, as seen by Qui-Gon Jinn.
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    Telaan wrote: »
    OP, you've created nerf threads about Dooku, Daka, Phasma, and now Savage. By 2017 you'll have covered every toon in the game.

QFT.

• Diraan
    332 posts Member
    Options
    Nonemo wrote: »
    uP1CTBR.jpg

Brilliant.
    4/25/2016 - The day General Grevious Shards were reasonably priced.
  • Options
    Nonemo wrote: »
    uP1CTBR.jpg

Yep, that was the reference, good catch
  • Options
    Not overpowered. Just right.
  • Options
    I say only thing different would be to be able to gain synergy with nightsisters. I mean if Ahsoka can lead for nightsisters surely Opress should too.
  • Options
    Who's your team?
    Brom wrote: »
    He's not op at all. What you need is a fast dps to kill him before he gets his turn. Or you can use qgj's humbling blow to get free offense up for your team.

Dont have quigon, i got a rebel team.
    Luke, AA, HRscout, lumi, sid, and SThan will replace sid once hes 6*

Dont understand how you lose a 4v1 or a 3v1. He is not fast and he is easy to kill when you have 3 people hitting him. You must be really bad cause i dont have a problem with him, he is just fine. Actually, he may need a buff now that i think about it.
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    Options
    Savage is rarely a problem. Dooku is a thousand more times the trouble and I can usually handle him. I'm mostly five/six star vs seven
  • Cleaner
    192 posts Member
    Options
    Would be lying if I claimed Oppress has never obliterated me before. He's wrecked me a few times single handedly. Now I've learned and am happy when I see him. He's just one of those "live and let live" kind of toons. Ignore them and all their thunder is gone
  • Thrace
    147 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Yea leave him alone when attacking him. BUT when you have him on your team, the AI doesn't know to not attack him so he is a fun toon on offense ;)