New Content

13Next

Replies

• Options
    Here is what needs to happen. Allow us to challenge guild members that are offline or online, letting us go head to head online or vrs AI so we can practice teams and play as long as we like. There would be no rewards just the availability to test squads infinity with our friends and guildmates. New content wouldn't matter as much because we could always test / practice as much as we like. Imagine going through your friends pre made squads and picking one to go against in a friendly non- reward match.

I like this idea.
  • Options
    Here is what needs to happen. Allow us to challenge guild members that are offline or online, letting us go head to head online or vrs AI so we can practice teams and play as long as we like. There would be no rewards just the availability to test squads infinity with our friends and guildmates. New content wouldn't matter as much because we could always test / practice as much as we like. Imagine going through your friends pre made squads and picking one to go against in a friendly non- reward match.

I like this idea.

They could even give us that awesome ally currency that is so easy to use......
  • Options
    Yeah the geo Tb and grand arena championships are so old now it’s crazy

They're reskins dude lol

See at least geo Tb is a reskin and a of new mechanics and brought reworks and new toons... gac is just tw with an added leaderboard... there’s nothing new about it they’ve had it built for two years since tw came out
  • Options
    1. Add a new ship raid
    2. Make HAAT simmable
    3. Add additional LS/DS/Cantina levels (when’s the last time THAT happened?)
    4. Add stun guns to TAC Gear Challenge (or add more difficult levels to daily challenges with additional gear to drop)

With the exception of a new ship raid, none of that ☝🏼 should be all that challenging for a company like CG to produce. Why it hasn’t happened is beyond me. When is the next QoL update scheduled???
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    gac is not new content, Geo TB is not new content, there is no arguing against this. Gac is literally GA just made worse and bugged with less rewards and more time commitment. (remember they halved the already good GA rewards before GAC because they said we'd get more GA, then turned around and gave us GAC and nerfed the rewards per GA again)

Copy and pasted content, GA-GAC, and HothTB-GeoTB is not new content. You also can't have both, they are mutually exclusive, if you have the Inferior GAC, you lose out on GA, if you have GeoTB, you lose out on Hoth.

The last new content release that was actually new content released was years ago now, but indeed they do need to fix this buggy mess of a game.

Seriously to CG/EA new content is releasing another type of Malak so they can make money off people with no effort.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    Gorem wrote: »
    gac is not new content, Geo TB is not new content, there is no arguing against this. Gac is literally GA just made worse and bugged with less rewards and more time commitment. (remember they halved the already good GA rewards before GAC because they said we'd get more GA, then turned around and gave us GAC and nerfed the rewards per GA again)

Copy and pasted content, GA-GAC, and HothTB-GeoTB is not new content. You also can't have both, they are mutually exclusive, if you have the Inferior GAC, you lose out on GA, if you have GeoTB, you lose out on Hoth.

The last new content release that was actually new content released was years ago now, but indeed they do need to fix this buggy mess of a game.

Seriously to CG/EA new content is releasing another type of Malak so they can make money off people with no effort.

You first went wrong when you said no one could argue against this. You can argue against anything, and if anyone says otherwise, they are trying to turn you away because their argument has many holes.

GA was new content. We’ve never faced other people 1v1 with our whole roster. Any new character = new content. Each new character adds loads of possible team comps to the game. Geo TB is new content, they brought us new characters, new enemies, and the Acklay.

Whether you think any of those things are good or bad or lame or whatever, content is content.
  • Options
    I can't wait to panic farm Shak ti for LS Geo TB..... 😭 I would be excited but I know there will be toons to farm and gear. I just want strengthen my roster not continue to grow it.