Connection Error/unable to collect rewards. (Threads merged)

2Next

Replies

• Options
    I having same problem!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Having a connection issue too. Can not collect daily rewards or achievements. Hopefully they will reward us with something for these troubles. I going to miss out on my perfect log in.
  • Gruff
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Same issue.

Received alert for 7pm energy but Cantina screen keeps skills to retry connection. Endless loop can't even exit using the back button on my Galaxy. I'm EST/EDT but server never updated for DST.
  • Options
    Having a connection issue too. Can not collect daily rewards or achievements. Hopefully they will reward us with something for these troubles. I going to miss out on my perfect log in.

Same here....
  • Options
    Same problem here ٩(╬ʘ益ʘ╬)۶
  • R0vet
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Same! I don't want to lose my daily login rewards.
  • Options
    I am also experiencing this on the iPad. I have the iPad Air 2 and my player ID: w2D1FCgSR5moW0N10MtGia
  • Falcones
    2 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I have the same issue on my iPhone 6s. I tired all the recommended fixes but to no avail. My son can connect on his iPad for some reason. Please fix.
  • D_rakonix5
    92 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Come on guys relax they already said they'll be issuing 200 crystals as seen in @BentWookie message just wait it out that's what I'm doing and it's been around an hour and a half luckily I've claimed all my stuff and such but I still wanna fart around with a cantina refresh
    lool as I comment I get logged in to my account sweet
    Edit again because now I can't sign in again same connection error well this sucks
  • Ixx
    2 posts Member
    Options
    I usually only get a connection error when i don't have internet access. But starting this evening it pops up, internet is working fine. When I hit the try again button it almost instantly pops up with the error again. I have tried restarting. Any sugestions
  • Options
    Everyone is down
  • Options
    I just had this issue for the first time. Rebooting my iPad achieved nothing. Standing over the wifi router - nothing. Switching to my phone's hotspot - nothing. So missed the third arena reward and daily completion.

But was then miraculously able to collect first reward of the new day, for opening a pack, with no problems!
  • Options
    I don't have any internet issue, but only star wars galaxy of heroes can't connect. What isproblem? Please fix it asap. It is time of bonus energy!!
  • Options
    As a matter of fact nobody's perfect and EA's servers /apps can have temporary problems: that can be understood and easily pardoned. What I find simply unacceptable is they state this as a "your connection error" inducing customers to try desperate workarounds on their devices while any company respectful of its customers would simply put a clear notice "sorry we are experiencing some problems - we are working on it - please be patient".
    Not really the behaviour you'd expect from a serious company.
  • Options
    This is now the 3rd time in the last 6 months, they promise bonus crystals when back up but never receive them! Don't know why I expect anything different from EA their servers for all games crash way too often!
  • Options
    Arenghorn wrote: »
    As a matter of fact nobody's perfect and EA's servers /apps can have temporary problems: that can be understood and easily pardoned. What I find simply unacceptable is they state this as a "your connection error" inducing customers to try desperate workarounds on their devices while any company respectful of its customers would simply put a clear notice "sorry we are experiencing some problems - we are working on it - please be patient".
    Not really the behaviour you'd expect from a serious company.

This is true, unless the bug is causing the installed software to mistakenly identify the problem as a connection problem. You see. If your game is not able to communicate with their servers, it may be causing the game to assess this as a communication error, not a server or other type of error.
  • Options
    having the same issue. Usually restarting the app or reconnecting my internet fixes it but not this time.
  • Eambo
    1 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Hey guys, any updates? Issues happen, that's cool - but Any ETA or update on progress?

Thanks!

Edit 00:27 UTC: Just got in! :)
  • Options
    same here for about 2 hours! whats up?
  • Options
    im back up but no bonus crystal. :neutral: